FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 15

VOTE FOR FREEMAN!

For those who's not aware of this yet.

Gamespot is doing "All Time Greatest Game Hero" competition.

Out of 64 characters, our boy Gordon has made it to the final four.

He's facing Link and needs some help with votes.

You can vote for Freeman here...

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/...

Support The Free Man!

We need some Freeman's Mind T- shirts please. That would be amazing

I agree with everyone else on the FACT (oh yeah, I said it) that FM is great. But, if you were to cancel one series, and you had an option between your new series, FM, or CP, I would do CP if I were you. Just my opinion, though.

And T-shirts would be pretty cool.

I forgot to mention, could you do a poll just to see which series people like most? It would be interesting to see which one people like more, and what people like less.

Actually, I believe there's already been a poll on the forums and older website.

I suppose you could argue that they're a little too old now.

i love these vids keep up the good work=]

You know ross, you should really put it into a format other than .wmv

I converted them all to .mp4 so that I could put them onto my iPod, and it's more widely used then .wmv since you can't play them without additional software (well, on Mac, Linux, iPod and other non-microsoft player).

But nontheless, this is one of my more favorite episodes, since he is building up to the big moment of attacking the large tentacle monster.

But I love the wmv formats... it makes it easier to keep on my computer and view faster. I don't like watching good material on a small screen anyway. I have to see Freeman's Mind on the big screen. wmv formats make this easier for me to put his episodes on a dvd so I could just watch it on a righteous screen.

Hi Ross, it's Jerrica! I've been so busy and I'm behind on all the videos! I can't believe you moved to LA, that's insane and awesome. Congrats on getting the job! I'm glad everything is going so well for you. I haven't been on AIM in a while, but I am more so now, so message me again sometime!

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/...

Guys here's a website where you can support the Freeman.

I suggest that you tell as many friends as you can on:Facebook,Skype,My Space etc.

By the way Ross you should think up a name for the monster for Episode 16 on FM (I know you will)

this felt short hope episode 16 comes out soon

I was watching episode 10.5 and it appeared to be darker than it is supposed to be as well. When Freeman approaches the door, it is almost impossible to see the door. I was viewing the youtube version as well. I had turned of the HQ or high quality. I don;t know if that would make a difference. This seemed like it was worth mentioning.

lol episode 16 is out on youtube...so technically isnt that the latest video.....?

I play hide and go seek for keeps.... (HILARIOUS!!!)

Morning Patrol from the Machinima link is also MIA.