Rate the Last Movie you saw.

Alright, I realize there has already been a movie review thread but its been long dead. NO SPOILERS

Cowboy and Aliens - 6/10

-When it came to the encounters of Cowboys and Aliens this movie was spot on! As for the rest, mediocre at best. I thought the plot of Olivia Wilde was completely retarded, and I thought the end of the movie was alittle too soft for me. I'd recommend renting this movie one night.

Crazy Stupid Love - 4/10

-I'm not huge into romantic comedies, but this one had its funny moments. I thought there were no characters that I really wanted to cheer for, and the way it all came together was just well STUPID. I have very little love for this movie, and if your crazy about romantic comedies go for it. You see what I did there adding the title words into my review?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Tetsuo: The Iron Man

What the hell did I just watch.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

The final Harry Potter movie: 4/5

Fargo: 5/5

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'll be watching Captain America tonight so I'll tell you how good it is later.

Yea I'm hopping to see that soon.

Oh and some more ratings.

Eagle 4/10

Good at beginning to me, Rest was bad or meh at best.

Season of the Witch 8/10

I liked the friendship between Ron Peralman and Nicholas Cage, and thought the action sequences were good. It was pretty dark for PG-13, and was kinda scary.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Captain America : 3.5/5

Effects, animations, nazis being shred by plane engines : 5/5

I'd like to have seen more plot than just action, Idont know why when I entered to watch this film I was hoping to see a super hero version of Saving Private Ryan, ib terms of plot, I'd like to have seen slmething deeper or more detailed... Ot was good but I was hoping more : 3/5

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

latest movie i saw was Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

(gave birth to the "holy hand grenade of Antioch, "just a flesh wound", "what a strange person" and "the knights who say NI")

i give it 4/5. for being a movie made in the 70's, it was really nice. imo it needs a HD remake.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Captain America: 2.5/5

Solid movie. felt rushed though. Didn't feel like the characters had much, well, character.

Retired Forum Moderator

Battlefield Earth, I thought this was a good movie but I suppose it was just my childhood playing tricks on me- 0/5

I just watched Batman Begins, and the Dark Knight. Both get a 4.5/5.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Book of Eli 3.5/5

It has some good themes, but also tries to copy some other rather shamelessly. But it is worthwhile because it is one of Denzel's better acting pieces.

Book of Eli 3.5/5

It has some good themes, but also tries to copy some other rather shamelessly. But it is worthwhile because it is one of Denzel's better acting pieces.

I would actually give it a 4 personally... What themes did it copy exactly?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.