Rate the Last Movie you saw.

Sin City

I remember watching it as a kid,definitely one of my favorites.10/10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

Fuckin... Catching Fire... KICKED SO MUCH ASS! 9.5/10 because I generally don't believe in perfection. Not until a movie with Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Will Ferrell, and Jack Nicholson is made...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Spirited away

10/10 I now understand why so many people love that movie so much.

AGH I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT IN AGES!

I need to watch it now...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just watched Due Date, okay okay okay... I know most people found it a poor modern rendition of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles but the humor between Edward Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis is superb. They both are actors that play the same part in just about every movie it seems. The story is less than original but the chemistry between the two makes up for it. I'll give it a strong 8/10.

Pulp fiction

Everything about this fucking movie is fucking great. The fucking acting. The fucking dialog. That fucking perfect cast choice.

11/10 Theirs a reason why this film is in my top 3.

The Ref 10/10

I expected a home alone ripoff but fuck was this great...

Watched it with a buddy and I dont think either one of us ever laughed this hard.

Best christmas movie ever!

7 Psychopaths 8/10

Watched this the same night. This was different in a very good way.

"Life sucks sober!"

Saw Walter Mitty yesterday in theaters. They didn't do as good a job at expounding on how he was living the adventurous life he'd always wanted. It almost seemed like he was simply doing it for his work rather than his pleasure, which was disappointing. Still a very touching film and good performance from Ben Stiller!

7.75/10

Django Unchained gets 3 bloody deaths out of 4

Hell yes.

the name's riley

Heart and Souls

9.5/10

VERY early Robert Downey Jr. movie.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Lego movie. 9.9/10

I don't give perfect scores because there are no perfect movies. Yet this film was beond anything I expected. There was not a single moment I was not entertained. I strongly recommend this movie

non-euclidean fuck machine

9.5/10 - The LEGO Movie

I only docked it 0.5 for the following (part of the ending in the spoiler tag):

When the viewer is transported to the "real world", they set up the premise that the entire LEGO world was in this child's imagination. I have NO problem with this whatsoever and I found it ingenious. However, that means that the LEGO pieces are plastic (or whatever LEGO pieces are made out of) and are therefore inanimate. So, when the father places the Emmet minifig on the table to try to find the "Knife of Exact-Zero" to remove the glue, we hear in Emmet's mind that he wants to try to get the attention of the child. So, with effort, the minifig begins to dance around on the table. It does this for a pretty good period of time until it falls off the table and gets the attention of the child. This does not make any sense to me in the universe they set up. The Emmet minifig should not have been able to move at all. They still could have had the child tell the father that the knife was in the worldset to distract him enough for the child to grab the Emmet minifig and return him to the LEGO world. There was no need to have the minifig "dance". Just my opinion.

Frozen gets a 10...

out of 11

the name's riley

X-Men: 7/10. Great comic book movie, but hasn't aged very well.

X-Men 2: 8/10. Great sequel, great movie, etc.

X-Men 3: 6/10. Not great, but not unenjoyable.

EDIT: Changed X-Men 3's rating. I still enjoy it, but I gave it too much credit with a full 7.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

X-Men 3: 7/10. Not great, but not unenjoyable.

Have you seen first class ? Its pretty fucking good...

especially:

the bar scene

"Life sucks sober!"

X-Men 3: 7/10. Not great, but not unenjoyable.

Have you seen first class ? Its pretty fucking good...

especially:

the bar scene

Both of them. The Wolverine scene is awesome, too.

I've seen them all. I'm just finally reviewing the ones I've bought so far. Just got First Class on Blu Ray.

X-Men First Class: 8.5/10. First Class is basically what the X-Men series needed when it came out. A kick in the ass. Completely blew me away the first time I saw it.

Also rented The Wolverine Extended Edition: 7.5/10. Pretty awesome. All set to see Days of Future Past.

X-Men Origins Wolverine: 5.5. Disgraceful. Only redeeming factors are the fight scenes and Hugh Jackman in general. Haven't watched this one recently, but may as well round out the whole series.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."