Rate the Last Movie you saw.

X-Men: 7/10. Great comic book movie, but hasn't aged very well.

X-Men 2: 8/10. Great sequel, great movie, etc.

X-Men 3: 7/10. Not great, but not unenjoyable.

Have you seen first class ? Its pretty fucking good...

especially:

the bar scene

Both of them. The Wolverine scene is awesome, too.

I've seen them all. I'm just finally reviewing the ones I've bought so far. Just got First Class on Blu Ray.

X-Men First Class: 8.5/10. First Class is basically what the X-Men series needed when it came out. A kick in the ass. Completely blew me away the first time I saw it.

Also rented The Wolverine Extended Edition: 7.5/10. Pretty awesome. All set to see Days of Future Past.

X-Men Origins Wolverine: 5.5. Disgraceful. Only redeeming factors are the fight scenes and Hugh Jackman in general. Haven't watched this one recently, but may as well round out the whole series.

That scene is also great

But I gotta say, I dont think anyone could've done the role of Wolverine worse than Jackman.

He is too tall and he is like a little girl with his emotions

Wolverine is supposed to be:

1. Short as fuck but still beefed up beyond steroids

2. Silent and pissed off

This is my opinion (and how the character was written) but I can understand if people like him, each to their own.

"Life sucks sober!"

I watched Ender's Game on DVD over the weekend.

The best sci-fi movie I saw in years.

Regards

That scene is also great

But I gotta say, I dont think anyone could've done the role of Wolverine worse than Jackman.

2. Silent and pissed off

This is my opinion (and how the character was written) but I can understand if people like him, each to their own.

I disagree, but you're absolutely entitled to your opinion. That's the way the comic book interprets him, but as a leading man, you couldn't do better than Jackman. (in my opinion) I don't think Wolverine was ever silent in the comics, though. He was always the sarcastic asshole. "Hey, bub. Fuck off, bub. I miss Cyclop's dead girlfriend, bub. Bub. Bub. Bub."

Bub.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

That scene is also great

2. Silent and pissed off

I disagree, but you're absolutely entitled to your opinion. That's the way the comic book interprets him, but as a leading man, you couldn't do better than Jackman. (in my opinion) I don't think Wolverine was ever silent in the comics, though. He was always the sarcastic asshole. "Hey, bub. Fuck off, bub. I miss Cyclop's dead girlfriend, bub. Bub. Bub. Bub."

Bub.

"Silent and pissed off" Well you know when you are too tired to be on the internet.

I probably meant to say that he wa- "I don't think Wolverine was ever silent in the comics, though." Yes, that. My bad.

I loved watching the old series on VHS and also reading the comics as a kid. Its been too long since I watched or read them now.

"Life sucks sober!"

Revenge Of The Nerds 11/10

I miss the classics ahaha.

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Frozen: 3.5 unique snow flakes out of 4. Like Suede, I have to say, other movies/video games/books/tv shows, did the strong female character better.

Star Trek Into Darkness gets 3.5 references out of 4. Although, I'm not a huge ST fan (unlike some of my family members) so I'm not pissed off at changes (like the first movie did) but meh.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Star Trek Into Darkness gets 3.5 references out of 4. Although, I'm not a huge ST fan (unlike some of my family members) so I'm not pissed off at changes (like the first movie did) but meh.

My family is comprised of massive Star Trek fans... (that isn't in relation to our weight, well not entirely anyways) Considering the impossibility of getting the younger versions of the original actors, they did an amazing job with the new universe.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Considering the impossibility of getting the younger versions of the original actors, they did an amazing job with the new universe.

I agree.

Regards

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

7.1/10

Even heights in movies make me uneasy... (games more so, but it takes a lot of convincing and/or money and/or other positive incentives to get me to go higher than 10 feet off the ground if I can't hold on to something completely SOLID, or fly the plane myself)

The Incredibles.

10/10 Used to watch this movie like everyday back when the DVD player still got used. Saw it on TV yesterday. Love this movie to death.

Retired Forum Moderator

White House Down

9.3/10

Lots of action, lots of humor, and not as far-fetched as it looks on the surface.

Skyfall 10/10 Fucking Grade A badass bond film

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 8.3/10. Great, great, great, great, great. Can't wait for Cap 3.

Eat your heart out, Batman vs Superman.

R.I.P.D. - 8.35/10

Not a bad movie. Quite good comedy at times, semi-boring at others. I do recommend watching it at least once.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 gets 3.5 webs shot out of 4

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 6.8. Nearly everything is decent except for every scene with Electro. I mean EVERY SCENE. Villain motivation is piss-poor and his entire character is pretty ridiculous, even compared to the original trilogy of films. First half of the film is superb, second half kind of sucks, but that ending more than makes up for most of it.

Also the line, "YOU'RE A FRAUD, SPIDER-MAN!!" *hissy fit*

The Nut Job, and holy shit was it awful, 2/10

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pandora's Promise

8/10

Documentary done by previously anti-nuclear environmentalists, all about nuclear energy. I highly recommend watching it if you have any misgivings about any form of nuclear power. (or the lie that more than 58 people died as a result of Chernobyl, or that anybody at all has ever died in the USA as a result of a commercial nuclear plant accident)