Rate the Last Movie you saw.

The Exorcist

10/10

Me and my friends decided to watch this movie at Midnight, with all of the lights off.

...When the movie was over, my Cockatiel was screaming at the top of his lungs, one friends was hiding behind the couch, and all of us didn't get any sleep.

NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN. :lol: But that night was hilarious. XD

Wow! I didn't know we had a dam.

**BOOM**

HAD a dam.

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition

9.5/10

we started at 4pm, got to the last disk around 4 am, when we decided we couldn't make it to the end. The movies were a lot better than I remember, and less drawn out than I thought they would be (especially extended edition). Boromir is a bad ass.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

The avengers 7/10 very good movie! Not as good as everyone was saying though.

Blasphemy! What didn't you like about it?

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

The Avengers

10/10 - Everything I could have wanted for this movie was in there. Fantastic time, I wanna see it again asap!

I also saw the Avengers.

It was great and all but Marvel comics have never truly been my thing. It was like someone who's a hardcore fan of Lord of the Rings watching [whichever was the best of them] Star Trek movie. Sure it may be great, but is far better appreciated by an actual fan.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

There was nothing I disliked, I just felt that it could've been alot better.

"Life sucks sober!"

-3 for the overhype

Also known as "Username"

-3 for the overhype

Alittle harsh, but every opinion is different and that's what makes this thread interesting. :)

-3 for the overhype

No, not -3 for the overhype, +7 because it was a good movie.

"Life sucks sober!"

I went to see Prometheus yesterday.

7UcwrYWnf0w

This is set before the first "Alien" movie (both films directed by Ridley Scott), when a team of archaeologists finds evidence of prehistoric visits from aliens to Earth, figure out their point of origin and get the support from the Weyland Corporation to launch an expedition.

When the team arrives to the star system they deduced was the origin of the alien visitors to Earth, which they refer to as "Engineers" (known also as "Space Jokeys" in the "Alien" lore) and believe to be the creators of mankind, they find several large and seemingly long abandoned structures, containing receptacles with strange substances, "Engineers" remains and even some of they huge spaceships.

As it turns out, the site was a facility for the production/storage of bioweapons, and the "Engineers" were about to launch a strike on Earth, when they were killed by some of their own creations. The search for a way to escape death, the main motivation of the elderly head of the Wayland Corporation (which prompted him to fund the expedition and secretly come along in cryostasis), ends with all but one of the crew dead, the Prometheus and one of the "Engineers" ships destroyed.

I've read mixed reviews about this film. I for one think it's a very good movie, similar to the first "Alien" in pacing, with an interesting story that works on many levels, and incredibly beautiful to watch. The landscapes of the alien world are just breathtaking and the human ship (Prometheus)... if I ever get to see something like that vessel (or just know it exists), I'll die a happy man (seriously, I would cry like a baby in front of such a beautiful machine).

My advice: go see it.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

"Zulu"

Outstanding movie. 9/10

1wOWus8ChyY

(Trailer's a bit odd, but movie's great)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I saw Prometheus as well the other day, and I have to say I'm disappointed. Some elements of the story just didn't make sense and there's a terrible sense that a lot of the key plot points were deliberately withheld because they knew they would a make a sequel. This wouldn't be so bad except the film became difficult to understand on its own. It's still good cinematography wise with some pretty gruesome scenes that rival the famous 'chest burster' scene from the first Alien, but on the whole the negatives did not outweigh the positives imo.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

MEN IN BLACK III 3D Surprisingly, very good. Good story, good actors, Will Smith showd off in this one. Most of dialogues great. Some moments were overdone... In general, it made a big impression on me, bigger than I woudld expect by a movie like this.

8,5/10 :)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Centurion.

I don't know if it even made it to cinemas but it was a very good roman empire movie. It also has some of the meanest killing I've seen in a while and Michael Fassbender is awesome in it.

8.5/10

"Zulu"

Outstanding movie. 9/10

1wOWus8ChyY

(Trailer's a bit odd, but movie's great)

That movie is great.

The Avengers

Great special effects and good acting. Casting Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury was a good idea because he has a lot of experience with playing fire-and-brimstone type characters. I feel that Hawkeye wasn't developed enough. Character development aside, it was very good and I'd recommend you go see it if you haven't. 9/10

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Chronicle - 8/10

I had part of the movie spoiled for me, but that didn't take away from the experience. It was a good movie. Good effects, main character was alittle annoying.