Rate the Last Movie you saw.

I feel that Hawkeye wasn't developed enough.

And had little or no training with a bow... As shown by his complete lack of form.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Grey 5/10

Decent movie, I like Liam Nesson as an actor. He's pretty badass, but... I wish it had ended differently, and besides Liam Nesson you don't care about any of the other characters. Also would've liked to see some Polar Bears. :)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Die Hard

A true classic of the action genre. 10/10

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Black Dynamite 7/10

Very dumb, but very funny. Alot of racial humor, if that's not your thing then don't watch this movie. For me I enjoyed the movie, even though it did drag alittle long and the plot got so muddled that I kinda was ready for it to end.

Snow White and The Huntsman

6/10

Really good effects, and the Queen character's scenes were always good, but they stuck very strictly to the fairy tale plot line to the point where I predicted exactly what trope was gonna appear next through the whole film. If you want something unpredictable or expect it to differ amazingly from the Disney version, this isn't for you. If you don't care about the plot, the visuals and cast are really great.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I give The Amazing Spider-Man 3.5 unmasked moments out of 4

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The Amazing Spiderman - 7/10

Of the Marvel Superhero movies, I'd say this one is better then Thor, but alittle worse then Captain America. Like the Villain choice although he could've been made alittle more better (his face was kinda weird). A good reboot, but rebooted alittle too early. The problem with Spiderman is that it is owned by Sony not Disney.. so it doesn't seem like we will ever see spiderman in the avengers which is a bummer!

The amazing spiderman: 2/10 This is easily one of the worst movies ever. Bad acting, bad writing and a weird scene set-up.

This felt more like a parody than an actual marvel movie. First time that Ive walked out of the cinema before the movie was over.

My honest opinion.

"Life sucks sober!"

The amazing spiderman: 2/10 This is easily one of the worst movies ever. Bad acting, bad writing and a weird scene set-up.

This felt more like a parody than an actual marvel movie. First time that Ive walked out of the cinema before the movie was over.

My honest opinion.

Mixed reviews, but hey I like to see a difference in opinions :).

Oh and..

Wrath of the Titans 3/10

Great special effects, but unfortunately couldn't save me from the immense boredom I was feeling. Dialogue was weak, and action scenes weren't all too great (filmed too close up couldn't tell what was going on, etc.)

Tintin (on Netflix) 7/10

Uncanny Valley and hard to follow plot, but some great camera work (if poor cinematography), and some really nice choreography. The fight scenes, especially on the pirate ship and the cranes, were spectacular.

Yeah, I really didn't like the design of the characters in that movie. They need to cut out that technique and just go back to making 2d animated flicks imo.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Brave: 10/10

One of Pixar's best, the acting in this is grate I didn't fell that I was hearing actors but insted characters.

The charicter animation is great, the wrenching to detail is outstanding

And the water animation, if you were to take the water from any scene and cut every thing else out you would think that it was live action, I know it's odd to get over worked onthe water but you just need to see it it's easily worth the cost.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes.

I give it a 3 out of 4, it's been years since I've seen the original, some problems I had were, who was the woman with Will at his home early on? His sister? Aunt? Girlfriend? Also even though Ceaser aged, no one aged at all, also, Ceaser stole the 112 from the fridge, yet Will and his (new) love interest never noticed until what? A week later? Also, the ending with the airport scene, I'm confused by it, someone care to explain?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Eraserhead

10/10

If you've never watched Eraserhead, you've missed out.

Eraserhead is absolutely incredible. It's a supremely challenging movie though, as it really forces you to go beneath the surface and think for yourself. You should check out Tetsuo the Iron Man if you enjoyed Eraserhead (warning: tetsuo is incredibly graphic.)

Ghost in the Shell: 7/10

amazing animation but supremely uninteresting plot and characters (2deep4me)

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Ghost Rider 2 - 2/10

They managed to get worse with the 2nd film (and the first film was pretty bad).. What the hell. Nick Cage freak outs and the Ghost rider's flaming skull effect are about the only things good about this movie.

Lockout - 4/10

Cheesy Dialogue, and constant one liners. I actually found myself laughing at. An OK movie, nothing really spectacular here, but I was more entertained than I thought I would be.