Rate the Last Movie you saw.

The outlaw Josey Wales: 8/10 my first Clint eastwood movie, fuck it was good.

Pale rider: 7/10 my second Clint eastwood movie, also a very good film.

Going to see Dark knight rises tomorrow. Ill be back.

"Life sucks sober!"

Grey starring Liam Neason (spell check)

5/10. Mediocre acting from all others besides Liam and the douchebag guy who turns out to be okay. The ending was awful. Not so much that it was a retarded cliffhanger, but that the movie would have been ten times better had they actually resolved everything at the end.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Grey starring Liam Neason (spell check)

5/10. Mediocre acting from all others besides Liam and the douchebag guy who turns out to be okay. The ending was awful. Not so much that it was a retarded cliffhanger, but that the movie would have been ten times better had they actually resolved everything at the end.

That ending irritated me too, it was starting to look so badass, but then it just cut off. WTF :x

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

LotR Two Towers: 10/10

Legalus... So. Bad. Ass.

Remember when he slid down the stairs on a shield while slinging arrows at orcs, then jumped, throwing the shield out from under his feet into the neck of an orc charging him? Yea, I nerdgasmed at that part.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

10/10 I'm a huge ghost rider fanboy and my boner went bigger as the movie carried on.

The effects were amazing, it was action packed, the story was interesting and most of the characters were well developed.

Ghost Rider's powers were different from the comic book and the backstories were different too but this was hardly a minus.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Office Space 9/10

Very memorable characters, hilarious. I can't believe I haven't seen this movie before! Saw it on TV just recently, and really wanna see it again. Its alittle older of a film (late 90s early 2000s.) but that aspect didn't bug me at all. Apparently this movie was made by Mike Judge (maker of Bevis and Butthead/King of the Hill) so there is some good talent behind this movie.

Paranormal activity 2: 3/10 is this supposed to be scary ? The 1st one was atleast a LITTLE scary, but this is just crap...

"Life sucks sober!"

The Dark Knight Rises 9/10

Alright, so obviously it wasn't as good as the first one. Still a good movie, just had some problems with it. I found Bane's voice annoying and not very good. Also, having some knowledge of the Batman world, I found some of the story predictable. I won't spoil. I like the previous movies tied in. I hate that I didn't love this movie like the Dark Knight... but Its still a great movie. One of my favorite for the summer.

Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

Pirates and Angels fight every Sentai Ranger in history.

this may be the greatest movie i've ever seen in my entire life.

10/10

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Scarface 10/10

This remake with Al Pacino is a classic for a reason. Truly a masterpiece in my opinion. Impossible to forget this movie once you've seen it.

I saw that one too recently. I really liked it as well.

And I wasn't expecting there to be a happy ending, but damn. They pretty much killed of everybody.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Avengers. What a horrible piece of ****. They gotta stop doing these Superhero movies. The original hulk was one of my favorite movies. So was dark knight. Now they've just turned into something... really, really bad. I used to read these comics in the 90's. There was a story behind all those screens of action sequenses. Now it's just... meh.

The Avengers. What a horrible piece of ****. They gotta stop doing these Superhero movies. The original hulk was one of my favorite movies. So was dark knight. Now they've just turned into something... really, really bad. I used to read these comics in the 90's. There was a story behind all those screens of action sequenses. Now it's just... meh.

Did you see the other movies which introduced each "hero" ? Captain America, Thor, Iron man etc. ? That would give you the stories of each character :)

"Life sucks sober!"