Rate the Last Movie you saw.

Spectre last month the day it came out

then re watched The Wall by Pink Floyd (the movie based on the album)

then rewatched all the From Dusk Till Dawn Films

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Jurrassic World

6/10

I dont want to review it since I know alot of people have but I have some beefs with it, like InGen as one example

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

If we're talking in theaters, Ant-Man (6.5/10)

There were some decent qualities, and I thought Paul Rudd did well for such a unique roll he had to play, but a solid chunk of it didn't make sense and/or was stupid. One of my least favorite scenes was the bath tub scene.

Kingsman The Secret Service 8/10

I went into this movie expecting Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. I did NOT expect James Bond takes cocaine, but holy crap did I enjoy it.

"Life sucks sober!"

Kingsman was a really fun film.

Die Hard: 10/10. Corny at times, possibly a major player in starting some of the cheesiest movie cliches but I'd be lying if I said it isn't fun to watch.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Ridiculous 6. 8.8/10

One of the better Adam Sandler movies, Netflix exclusive, lots of big-name actors, Vanilla Ice as Mark Twain.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Star Wars Episode VII

9/10

John Williams did it again

Mad Max: Fury Road

18/20 - I really loved this movie, it was 2 hours of Heavy Metal and testosterone. Also made me want to build a rat rod monster truck tank and drive it through the desert.

The action was amazing, crashes and explosions everywhere. A few of the fight scenes were shot in a way where you couldn't really see what was happening, but other than that I think every fan of the previous Mad Max films (like me) will enjoy this one too.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) [a mid quality CAM, torrented]

I make the distinction of the year because this isn't the first Star Wars movie with that name. (though this one is much better)

7/10

Funnier than the others, C3PO sucked, the rest felt mostly like a mishmash of all the previous movies. It was 135 minutes, but felt like I only got around 60 minutes of content. (though that may possibly be because I'm kinda sick right now) The audio track on this CAM still has the "I don't want to point fingers, but we've had reports of someone recording... Give me the camera..." on it. (another funny, but it can't be attributed to the movie itself unfortunately)

I do have to admit that I was spoiled in the past with CAMs... There was one for the last Fast & Furious that was good enough that I didn't need to torrent the HD version for anything except the scene after the credits. Same for the latest in the Chronicles of Riddick.

I've had bad experiences with CAMS. I get distracted when the camera jerks suddenly, or when an audience walks past the screen. Even if the video quality is good, CAMS didn't suit me well imo. If I can't watch The Force Awakens while it's showing, I won't mind waiting a while longer for a proper release.

OT: The Shawshank Redemption: 10/10 - While I'm not much of a movie buff, this one left quiet an impression on me. I love the story, the characters, I also love how it alludes to The Count Of Monte Cristo in some ways.

Welp, now what?

I've had bad experiences with CAMS. I get distracted when the camera jerks suddenly, or when an audience walks past the screen. Even if the video quality is good, CAMS didn't suit me well imo. If I can't watch The Force Awakens while it's showing, I won't mind waiting a while longer for a proper release.

Modern CAMs aren't shaky... They use tripods and motion compensation technologies now. Of course, there's always the issue of having someone seated in front of you moving their head in the way. (this CAM had that issue)

My 2 main issues are the contrast, (it's always way overblown, blacks and greys become the same pitch black) and sound quality. (usually it's mono expanded to stereo, and almost always badly done)

The Millennium Trilogy (girl with the dragon tattoo, played with fire, kicked the hornets nest). As a whole I'd give them a solid 8/10.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."