Rate the Last Movie you saw.

I've done the same thing to several other things.

Oh, yeah, it's fun. Except I work in the a/v department of a library, so whenever some little kid comes in and wants the fourth Indiana Jones film, I have to force myself to remember so I can find it for him.

I actually enjoyed that one a lot. It's my favourite to be honest.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Limitless: 4/5

It was amazing in concept and in execution, the only problem I have with it is that the ending is confusing (you won't think it is the ending).

Hi Friend.

Fair enough, I just felt really disappointed by it. I take movies really, really, creepily seriously.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I've done the same thing to several other things.

Oh, yeah, it's fun. Except I work in the a/v department of a library, so whenever some little kid comes in and wants the fourth Indiana Jones film, I have to force myself to remember so I can find it for him.

Third one holds the top of the list to me, 4th is in 3rd place.

Limitless: 4/5

It was amazing in concept and in execution, the only problem I have with it is that the ending is confusing (you won't think it is the ending).

I liked it, especially the ending... Makes it look like there could theoretically be a sequel.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Holy effing god this was awesome. This is what Avatar was to everyone else, to me. (I still liked Avatar though) 4.7

Thing about Avatar even though they have amazing effects, the dialogue in that is stinkin awful lol. I loved planet of the apes, and you better give it .1 better like me and Paladin or I'll destroy you :!::o

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2 - 8/10

-A good end to a long series, alot of great action that made up for what I thought was a pretty slow Part 1. It was very dark, and I almost forgot to mention a excellent soundtrack!

Priest - 4/10

-The Christian undertone really was annoying, and I found the characters bland. The action was ok, and I was just really ready for it to end. The soundtrack was good though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Super 8 - 4/5

Excellent movie until the final 10 minutes, where Spielberg decided to funk thinks up.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Død snø.

Such a fun movie to watch with a couple of friends, il give it a strong 4.5/5

Dead Man's Shoes (2004)

A disaffected soldier (Considine) returns to his hometown to get even with the thugs who brutalized his mentally-challenged brother (Kebbell) years ago.

thriller with human emotions and pretty good depth. 4/5 I liked it for what it was.

Dead Man's Shoes (2004)

A disaffected soldier (Considine) returns to his hometown to get even with the thugs who brutalized his mentally-challenged brother (Kebbell) years ago.

thriller with human emotions and pretty good depth. 4/5 I liked it for what it was.

For a second there, I thought it said the red shoe.

Watch%2BThe%2BMan%2Bwith%2BOne%2BRed%2BShoe%2B1985%2BOnline%2BHD%2BMovie.jpg

I had this on VHS, but I refuse to watch it.. -1/5 I don't wanna see Tom Hanks in an afro :lol:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

In the Loop- 1 out of 2 stars.

Great movie. I love dialogue driven films, especially when there is much swearing.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Dead Man's Shoes (2004)

For a second there, I thought it said the red shoe.

Watch%2BThe%2BMan%2Bwith%2BOne%2BRed%2BShoe%2B1985%2BOnline%2BHD%2BMovie.jpg

I had this on VHS, but I refuse to watch it..

then what is it doing in this thread? I don't even see a rating. =_=

Anyway, about to watch blood and chocolate, will edit for a rating afterwards.

2/5 that was a waste of my time. honestly.

Kuffs

4.8/5

Great movie, unique style of comedy... Reminds me a lot of Ross's style.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Videodrome

5/5

The best psychological thriller ever made, and certainly one of the most thought provoking. Even today the effects look amazing and realistic as hell, even if the movie is kind of a mind trip. I consider it Cronenberg's Blade Runner, in the sense it's his diretorial masterpiece just like BR was Ridley Scott's masterpiece.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. 5/10 for most of the movie, 10/10 for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's performance and all his scenes.

There are some awful parts and it's really sad to see Byung-hun Lee have his talents go to waste, but most of that can be chalked up to some cheap dialogue.

I present you with what I believe to be one of the worst lines in a major motion picture from G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra:

Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara: Attraction is an emotion. Emotions are not based on science. And if you can't quantify or prove that something exists, well, then in my mind, it doesn't.

There are a few nifty action scenes, but the only consistently enjoyable thing about the movie is Joseph Gordon-Levitt and how awesomely over the top he plays Cobra Commander.

I'll probably never watch it again, except to skip through to the Cobra scenes.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Holy effing god this was awesome. This is what Avatar was to everyone else, to me. (I still liked Avatar though) 4.7

Thing about Avatar even though they have amazing effects, the dialogue in that is stinkin awful lol. I loved planet of the apes, and you better give it .1 better like me and Paladin or I'll destroy you :!::o

Well I wanted to be fair because (SPOILERS!!!) there were some kinda stupid parts in it. Like how the orangatan can communicate with Caesar in an actually pretty intelligent way, even though he hadn't been hit with the gas yet, and he was a circus ape so he was only supposed to know a few basic lines. That and how they handled 'Get your stinking hands off me you damn dirty ape!' was kinda meh. Though what happened exactly after that was sheer frighteningly awesomness.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."