Rate the Last Movie you saw.

I don't know, I sure didn't get the feeling that it was a for-fans movie. It broke a lot of the formula the movies have been following and showed the darker side the series usually glossed over. It's basically everything that set episode 4 in motion and it did a very good job of doing that I feel. It was refreshing to see them try something new and still be faithful to the series.

Retired Forum Moderator

John Wick 2 (or whatever they're calling it) - 9/10

I thought the first one was good, but that the sequel would just be a crappy generic mainstream action flick. Luckily I was wrong, and it turned out to be one of my new favorite action films! Amazing long shooting and fighting scenes, with creativity, good editing and great sounds and a pretty nice story too. It was really refreshing to see that they didn't committ the modern movie sin of shooting action sequences with quick cuts every .3 seconds, which is what I was really worried about.

So if you like action movies, you have to see this one. Seriously, you HAVE to.

Eight Days A Week: The Touring Years - 8/10

Not quiet a movie, but they showed it in a theatre here few months ago (Never got a chance to see it that time). It's a documentary of The Beatles and their live performances. Plus side is the wealth of archival pictures and footages of The Beatles live on stage, some never before seen. Down side for me is the length for me. I felt they could have covered the later performances even further. Thankfully, the Anthology documentary can fill that in. All in all, it's a good documentary. One for my collection of documentaries.

Welp, now what?

Roger Waters: The Wall

10/10

LOVE IT!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Heavy Metal (1981) - 9/10

An excellent movie by itself, but even better if you can watch it with a group. Get some friends with a good taste in music together, order a pizza, have a few drinks, and enjoy one of the best animated movies I know.

Starship Troopers

8/10

Michael Ironside wins in this

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Fate Of The Furious

7.5/10

Not bad, series needs to go back to the car culture roots with heists or crime being a sub plot that happens to become the main thing maybe halfway then back to car culture after the heist issue settles

Shameless, S7, I'm in omewhere in middle, so far was great!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Colombiana - 1/10

Probably the most frustrating movie I have ever seen. Pretty much sums up everything I hate about bad movies, especially because it need about 10 cuts in 3 seconds just to show that a character jumped from one roof to another. Also the director has apparantly never heard the words "establishing shot".

Clifford

2/10

Now I understand why it was a flop and got heavily panned. The only reason I didn't give it a 1 or even a 0 is because the main character is trying to persuade the kid not to repeat his mistakes, and that by the end of his story he actually changes his ways

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is a solid 10/10 from me

the name's riley

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and The Circle.

3/4 stars for Guardians 2, 1.5/4 stars for The Circle.

Guardians 2 makes me itch for a true Howard the Duck movie. Solid movie.

The best part of The Circle was the "chat" windows that popped up around Emma Watson's Mae every so often. They were very realistic in content. But--

--that ending. Wait, it wasn't an ending. The movie just stopped. No resolution. We didn't get to see what happened to the founders. We didn't see what happened with Mae afterwards. What happened with John Boyega's character? WHAT?! The credits are rolling? I'm so so SO confused.

Just saw Lego Batman

it was.... pretty bad

I loved the Lego Movie and thought Batman was a great character, but his own spin off? Mistake

This was a fun 5-minute comedy sketch drawn out into a feature length movie. A few good moments but really a waste of time. Not that excited about the Ninjago movie.

2/5

Digimon: Our War Ga- er I mean Summer Wars.

Seeing as the team that made Digimon: Our War Game (and other Digimon content) turned that special into a feature length movie, and I find Digimon: Our War Game the best part of Digimon: The Movie, and I'll easily give that part of the movie a 10/10, I'll also give Summer Wars a 10/10.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I just recently watched Dead Poet's Society and it was seriously life-changing. The writing and cinematography were absolutely amazing and the story was great.

10/10.

?