Rate the Last Movie you saw.

Book of Eli 3.5/5

It has some good themes, but also tries to copy some other rather shamelessly. But it is worthwhile because it is one of Denzel's better acting pieces.

I would actually give it a 4 personally... What themes did it copy exactly?

Tomb Raider ring a bell? The girl. In the end, particularly. The hair, the sunglasses, the pouty lips. :lol:

I was reminded a lot of other, post apocalyptic movies. The way many of them seem to favour punk-ish bands of bandits on motorbikes and such.

*Possible spolier* Was the fact that he was blind supposed to be the plot twist?

Yes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

*Possible spolier* Was the fact that he was blind supposed to be the plot twist?

Yes.

Well I saw that one coming.

Captain America 8/10

-Alright, I gotta say I love how the the Big Avenager's movie is coming together. I'd say of the movies leading up to the avenagers, this is probably abit better then Thor, but not as good as Iron Man.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes: 4.8/5

I really enjoyed this movie. The story and characters were good, and I really liked the plot. If you're kinda dumb, you might not understand it, but if you're decently intelligent...

GO SEE IT NAOW!

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes: 4.8/5

I really enjoyed this movie. The story and characters were good, and I really liked the plot. If you're kinda dumb, you might not understand it, but if you're decently intelligent...

GO SEE IT NAOW!

I just saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Everything he said, I agree with even his rating! GO SEE IT NAOW!

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

The Thing. I bloody love this movie! >:)

One of the best remakes ever. Too bad they've remade it again...

If only this new one was a real prequel instead of this weird preish-remake thing they're doing. They're not even going to speak Norwegian.

Makes me so mad I could go and watch the original two movies.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Scream 4

5/5, I think it was awesome even if I were to scared to have the sound on at some parts.. I just can't watch horror movies ._. I also liked the little humor in it.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Holy effing god this was awesome. This is what Avatar was to everyone else, to me. (I still liked Avatar though) 4.7

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I was talking about 1982 :/

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I was talking about 1982 :/

Yeah, I know. They've remade it again and it was released this year. It's supposed to be some sort of prequel to the 1982 film but... it seems very half-assed.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yeah, I know. They've remade it again and it was released this year. It's supposed to be some sort of prequel to the 1982 film but... it seems very half-assed.

I'm half considering just skipping the new movie altogether and pretending it never happened and denying it's existence to anyone who mentions it.

Boycotting it would take too much work, as would going on a rant every single time someone brings it up. Yeah, I think I'll go with removing it from my consciousness.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I've done the same thing to several other things.

Oh, yeah, it's fun. Except I work in the a/v department of a library, so whenever some little kid comes in and wants the fourth Indiana Jones film, I have to force myself to remember so I can find it for him.