Jump to content

FREEMAN'S MIND 2: EPISODE 10

Freeman’s Mind returns, again! I never meant for there to be this long a delay between this episode and the last one. If I had never made the “Games as a service” video, there would have been more out by now, but that felt like a necessary detour for me. There will still be more developments on that later, but I felt like getting the larger issue made more public was a more time-sensitive thing for me.

I ran into new errors I’ve never seen before in Source in this episode; I’m hoping they go away after this one. It’s a reminder why I don’t plan on doing anything else besides FM2 in the Source engine. This episode I think is the second-longest one also, just by coincidence. There’s also something that happens in the episode that wasn’t planned at all, but it was a great addition, so I left it in.

Ross’s Game Dungeon is coming up next, then more Freeman and other videos!

  Reply to post
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure the admins can check who accessed your account from where, can't they? 🤔

Edited by Annie

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Yeah, it definitely wasn't me. Timestamp that was on the change showed it occurring shortly after Annie replied to me in the General American Politics thread.

Well uh... glad you got it fixed? Sorry for derailing the thread so much.

 

RESUME YOUR BUSINESS

Edited by RaTcHeT302

Share this post


Link to post

 

11 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Yeah, it definitely wasn't me. Timestamp that was on the change showed it occurring shortly after Annie replied to me in the General American Politics thread.

 

11 hours ago, Annie said:

Pretty sure the admins can check who accessed your account from where, can't they? 🤔

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

 

 

 

I don't see how this is relevant to the thread now that it's y'know... over with that part.

Edited by Kraken

Share this post


Link to post

 

7 minutes ago, Kraken said:

I don't see how this is relevant to the thread now that it's y'know... over with that part.

 

 

Oh gee, I'm really sorry for straying off the path mister herr direktor

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

 

 

Oh gee, I'm really sorry for straying off the path mister herr direktor

Just saying it's a bit pointless. The drama's pretty much over.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Just saying it's a bit pointless. The drama's pretty much over.

ohhh yeahh, i foresee real fun times ahead with this guy

Share this post


Link to post

I love how Ross mods the game to make it more realistic, for example, that crowbar flip.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.