Who Made Their 11/11/11 11:11 wish?

Sign in to follow this  

I made no wish, I thought about fallen soldiers. It's supposed to be a moment of remembrance, for those who gave their lives so that we might live.

That came off as though you were upset with me. I still have total respect for those who serve our nation (I plan on doing so myself), but I can still do something silly and superstitious as a result of the date and the cultural superstition to it. You can still be serious on a strange day and act strange on a serious day.

I do think it seems a little disrespectful for this particular event to think of one's self rather than to think of soldiers who have died, however the culture surrounding this event probably differs from country to country.

Yes, but there's a whole 23 hours and 59 other minutes to pay homage to your veterans.

@Dashy *squee*

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So... a large flying fortress built in Pinkie Pie's image?

^This

I actually did a doodle of a pony shaped aircraft. It wound't work having a "standing pony" being upright, so I put the silhouette on its side. (Imagine a 2D pony from the top with the legs being wings) seeing as asymmetrical aircraft are nothing new.

The challenge would then be the "Fortress" part. Making planes that are big is hard. Making anything that's big is hard.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.