EPISODE 3: SHADOW OF A DOUBT

Sign in to follow this  

This series will get huge soon, it's comic gold! These guys are geniuses!

Your Machinimas are great! Really, they are among the best i've ever seen.
I noticed the backgroundmusic of Fallout. ++ Double PLUS!
Thanks a lot.

Can you make your videos downloadable to watch on the Playstation Portable?

Hey, thanks for all the positive commentary again.

Sandra: I too would like to see an episode every week, although the production time involved on this is terrible.

anonymouse dude: About the PSP thing, I think that's MP4 format or something, I have no experience encoding in that. My first choice for encoding is Xvid (I don't distribute those versions on here simply because a lot of people don't have the codec). You're welcome to re-encode it and distribute it however you want as long as you don't cut out footage or sell it.

THIS IS FANTASTICALLY BRILLIENT

I'm sorry but, I have to pile up with everyone here and tell you how awesome this is! It is, by far, the best machinima I have ever seen! The time you've put into this must've been massive. Every new Episode you make doubles the amount of comments you get. You're getting alot of satisfying viewers and I'm happy for you.

I'm such a great fan of Half-Life and I remember when the first episode came out, absolutely fantastic! Even if it weren't a humorous series, I would still be shocked and amazed by the work you've done. But it makes me laugh alot aswell. It's sensually stunning! Best of luck to you with your future episodes. Such an amazing job you're all doing!

Otto: Well thanks man. Believe it or not, I don't censor out any negative comments, unless they're outright insults without criticism, but that that hasn't happened here, only occasionally on Youtube. I'm happy for all this positive feedback, so don't feel like you're just adding to the pile.

The core of the series will always remain comedy, however, I also want to eventually incorporate action/suspense and occasionally horror elements depending on the episode. They should only get better in time as I learn better ways of doing things and can implement some of my more radical ideas. Thanks again to you and everyone else for watching!

stop being so awesome

also me and a friend are making a machinima and we want to know how to do all that greatness. like lip scyncing, or simply walking with no weapons. Please if u can Email me at [email protected]

this is awesome, with my friends we laughed for weeks on this when calling back certain moments in the movie... lol. keep it going. and thank you for bringing Mike and Dave into our lives!