IRC

Sign in to follow this  

It was almost never used to my knowledge. Not sure if it went down the same time as rep and Titles. I miss those. I feel like the place died down after those went away. Dunno why, but I feel like it had an effect.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It was almost never used to my knowledge. Not sure if it went down the same time as rep and Titles. I miss those. I feel like the place died down after those went away. Dunno why, but I feel like it had an effect.

Maybe ask Ross & Co. to bring them back if you miss them so much?

That used to be Nagisa's job, but she kinda floated off into the distance. She was a genius coder from what I remember, so she had the reins on the site setup. After a patch on the security, we ended up losing rep and titles and I'm not sure if Nagisa couldn't find a fix or just figured it wasn't worth her time (which it probably wasn't)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That used to be Nagisa's job, but she kinda floated off into the distance. She was a genius coder from what I remember, so she had the reins on the site setup. After a patch on the security, we ended up losing rep and titles and I'm not sure if Nagisa couldn't find a fix or just figured it wasn't worth her time (which it probably wasn't)

I am not sure what forum client AF uses, but from my many years of experience of managing forums, it generally involves little to no coding to set up tittles and reputation.

Depending of course, on the client.