A few games to play

Sign in to follow this  

There's a few games I hope Ross would try out:

• Papers, Please
  • The Last Door

Both of the games are great, they also come from Indie developers. You would have to buy Papers, Please, but The Last Door is free to download or player on the internet.

Papers, Please is a game, where you work as a border guard. You are tasked with checking the documents for forgeries and other stuff. You can either approve entry into Azrtrozka or deny. It's a really fun game with a lot of easter eggs and various different endings. Oh, and at the end of each day you get paid. You also have a family that you need to take care of... let me just say it's not very easy!

The Last Door is a game very similar (at least graphically) to Uncanny Valley. It's a point and click adventure horror game. It has really good music and atmosphere.

Something ancient and evil is stirring in Victorian England. Only you can stop it. Journey to the brink of madness and beyond as you set forth alone into the dark.

The story begins with you exploring an abandoned mansion after getting a letter from a friend.

The first chapter of the game is free and I believe I played the other ones for free too, though I'm unsure whether or not they are still free. Anyways, if you dislike it, there's no reason to keep on playing after chapter one. It's only 10 euros for the first season, which I believe is 4 chapters. (on steam)

Do they have any cheat codes? I like half life because you can use cheat codes.
Papers, Please probably does.

The Last Door isn't a game where cheat codes would even do something. It has walkthrough guides though.

I just tried out the intro thing, I really like it. Any idea of how to get Papers please for cheap?

American Professional Skateboarder