Oh god help me!!

Sign in to follow this  

I was just in some guys garden and he walked out with a shotgun. He shot my time-travelling teleporter and, even though it's indestructable, it sent me to the top of a pyramid and it's not working.

What should I do? Can someone tell me how to get down? There aren't any stairs or anything and this is definately Egypt...

I have an internet connection via a constantly sustained wormhole inside of my watch, it means I never disconnect from my home Wi-Fi. Oh and yes, I'm typing this through my watch :D

It's a game, just go with it!

Okay, here's what you do. I've been in this situation before and trust me, this TOTALLY works. You have to curl up into a ball and wait for a few minutes. If you do that, a crow will come along, pick you up, and fly you back to its nest. From there, you can escape and climb down the ladder next to the tree.

Okay, here's what you do. I've been in this situation before and trust me, this TOTALLY works. You have to curl up into a ball and wait for a few minutes. If you do that, a crow will come along, pick you up, and fly you back to its nest. From there, you can escape and climb down the ladder next to the tree.

I tried that, a crow did come but it tried pecking my eyes out.

I might be able to activate the emergency teleport, but I don't know where or when I'll end up. Is it worth a try? D:

silly Nagisa, she forgot to prime the device for high impact (via the shotgun). to repair it..i suggest re-arming the gyrosphere that should isolate the time vortex within the machine itself. that will take it back in time without taking it anywhere(thus healing itself), then you should get comfortable because the process will take 1 month.

ask me in a month i'll tell you what to do to re-arm the svelts field rig.

oh btw this is impossible in Egypt, but do try to not let any sand near the healing vortex, because of sands mass it will bring that back faster (about several million years), who knows what that will turn into.

silly Nagisa, she forgot to prime the device for high impact (via the shotgun). to repair it..i suggest re-arming the gyrosphere that should isolate the time vortex within the machine itself. that will take it back in time without taking it anywhere(thus healing itself), then you should get comfortable because the process will take 1 month.

ask me in a month i'll tell you what to do to re-arm the svelts field rig.

I invented this time-travelling teleport myself. It doesn't touch the time vortex. It pushes space in ways I won't explain to the point where it splinters. This hooks onto those gaps and takes me where I want to go.

I'll post again in a minute, I'm about to try the emergency teleport.

The last time I used my emergency teleport, I was sent back to 18th century America. Luckily I had my cryo-freeze unit. Do you have yours? If so, it's worth a try.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

erm... I tried it... and I have to be quiet... does anyone know if Hitler's office had a back door? If not, advice? D:!

The last time I used my emergency teleport, I was sent back to 18th century America. Luckily I had my cryo-freeze unit. Do you have yours? If so, it's worth a try.

No I don't, and I'm in Hitler's office so that won't help. I have hardly any money so like I said I built everything myself. Like I could afford that.

what the fuck Nagi? what's the point of me lending you mine if you wasn't going to use it...do you know the machines main operating parameters, i can probably work something out...

i'm looking up history books now. btw, do you know any German?

what the fuck Nagi? what's the point of me lending you mine if you wasn't going to use it...do you know the machines main operating parameters, i can probably work something out...

i'm looking up history books now. btw, do you know any German?

Nope, none. What did you lend me again? :?

a high impact Ludwick series hx1000 time ripper.

Hello? Didn't you hear? Those leave tiny wounds in time. If people kept using them then time itself would cease to exist! So they made them all self-destruct.

But seriously, please help? I don't know what to do. I think Hitler heard me a second ago since he was looking around!

Oh for crying out loud, just tie a rock to it.

WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A ROCK IN HITLERS OFFICE? D:

okay i found it, back door should be 30 ft. from your left...i know where you are because of a new paranoia on aliens because of a NIKE'S FOOTPRINT! you should be more careful. -.-

in the meantime i'll try to localize your position, do try to steal some more inconspicuous clothes..you stand out in the shirt you're wearing now.

Damn it! I tried the emergency teleport once more and now I'm in Japan. Looks like I'm next to the Kiyomizu-dera in Kyoto. I don't know what year it is though. Any ideas?

Also, I hope nobody's following me :?

i'm trying to find you again...i'm being serious here, try not to touch anything...i imagine with the the machine you're using the power supply must be dry as a martini...are you near any plasmoids?

someone definitely followed you through your time rip...how the hell is he tracking you....that thing i said about not touching anything... forget it, you might want a weapon.

i'm trying to find you again...i'm being serious here, try not to touch anything...i imagine with the the machine you're using the power supply must be dry as a martini...are you near any plasmoids?

What? No! This is powered by a supernova that happens 100 years from the time you'll read this. It'll take a while for this to run dry I'll tell you! This has technology the world won't see for another 2,000 years. I've found out when it is... It's 1917...

oh is that all? 1917? okay we can calm down no- DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING FAR I'M GONNA HAVE TO BACK TRACE YOU??

sorry for yelling..but most books on that era of Japan are destroyed since the 5th world war.

can you tell me what you see around you?

i gotta get my time machine ready until she answers...someone else take over comms

oh is that all? 1917? okay we can calm down no- DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING FAR I'M GONNA HAVE TO BACK TRACE YOU??

sorry for yelling..but most books on that era of Japan are destroyed since the 5th world war.

can you tell me what you see around you?

i gotta get my time machine ready until she answers...someone else take over comms

Are you stupid or what? It's 2011! The fifth world war hasn't happened yet. Human's haven't even discovered Valgar yet. Fuck I probably shouldn't be posting on a forum in 2011 about this...