What is in the picture?

Sign in to follow this  

Self explanatory, one guy posts a picture of something and the others try to guess what is in it, the person who replied correctly puts the next picture on.

I know you can just go follow the image link and attempt to cheat by looking at url or fooling around with it, but what can I do, anyway you could post pictures with a non-hinting url.

Rules:

Winner is announced when author finds someone who guessed right. The correct guesser continues the game.

****Added new rule to make this game mroe stable, if after 3 days the author doesn't anounce winner or winner doesn't respond then the person who notices this at the time may interfere and restart the game by providing a different image.

e. g. 3 days passed, winner wasn't announced, I'm here so here's my image.

*Pretend this is an Image*

******Googling for similar images/knowledge after image posted is allowed only in case you guessed already and/or give up and are not going to guess anymore or state answer.

So here we go:

_56600240_c0089246-spl.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Yes you are supposed to wait, I thought it was self-explanatory however if someone devises a better system let me know.

ABG was right, it's a Tardigrade on moss hence it's his turn.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I think having people wait to see if they guessed correctly or not seems a little boring, I think you should have it so people can keep on guessing/posting, and the first one to get it right is the next one to post the picture.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

How the hell would the person know if he is right though, I had an idea using spoilers but that seems to easy to cheat on...

It goes like this:

Person A posts a picture

Person B-F guess

Person D guessed correctly

Person A says so

Person D posts new picture

It goes like this:

Person A posts a picture

Person B-F guess

Person A says so

That's exactly how I had it in mind and we are doing that right now....

ABG: I don't know specificly but... air plane bomb?

It goes like this:

Person A posts a picture

Person B-F guess

Person A says so

That's exactly how I had it in mind and we are doing that right now....

Well you (and ABG) made it seem like it would be like

Person A posts a picture

Person B guesses

Person A says no

Person C guesses

Person A says no

Person D guesses

Person A says yes

Person D posts a picture

As for the new picture it's one of those MOAB tests.

It's a bomb. Far to small to be an MOAB. Probably dropped from a B-2, I would think? Looks too large to be a conventional carpet bomb that a B-52 would carry.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Is it a torpedo dropped from the sky?????

It's a bomb. Far to small to be an MOAB. Probably dropped from a B-2, I would think? Looks too large to be a conventional carpet bomb that a B-52 would carry.

Lol, it is a MOAB isn't it?

The author may give clues if it is his wish by the way. So much for being an easy one :|