Super Meat Boy

Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone else play this?

It's an excellent hard-as-nails platformer with great music. I'm currently on World 5.

http://supermeatboy.com/

It's also on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/40800/

I got it on Steam when it was on offer for £3 and I can say that it was absolutely worth it. Does anyone else have this game?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Great game in my opinion. Every time I play it, I miss the good old days. Wish I had a gamepad though.

Great game in my opinion. Every time I play it, I miss the good old days. Wish I had a gamepad though.

I lack a gamepad as well. I am concerned I may do permanent damage to my two left fingers on my left hand from playing this game (I MUST HOLD SHIFT).

I can't imagine using a keyboard (and mouse?) for this game! That would make it *that* much harder!

I got it for cheap on the 360 when it came out, i think i'll pick up the pc version when it comes out in boxed copy

I can't imagine using a keyboard (and mouse?) for this game! That would make it *that* much harder!

I got it for cheap on the 360 when it came out, i think i'll pick up the pc version when it comes out in boxed copy

No mouse is used, it's all keyboard, left shift and spacebar. Interestingly the game recognises my joystick as a gamepad, but I've yet to attempt any levels with it. I have to unplug it when I play because otherwise the Meatboy button help only displays the Xbox controller buttons (although I can still play with the keyboard whilst this is happening).

Anyone hear about the sequel? Super Meat Boy: Forever. I don't know much about it.

American Professional Skateboarder