Galactic Princess

Sign in to follow this  

Greetings! I'm not sure what the ruling is on games that aren't out yet (also games that are not yet popular, but I'm certain will catch up soon!), but I recently came across a promising game that's launching a kickstarter campaign soon, a game called Galactic Princess!

I'm posting it here for one because the art style is amazing and I want to steal it, but also because the forums there have all of 10 people in them which means this game needs WAY more exposure! I believe there was a Rock Paper Shotgun article about it, so hopefully that will help them out, but this game looks fantastic and I really want it to get as much exposure as it can, so check it out!

look at this picture, it's beautiful oh my god

space-gif-final-animv3.gif

After some reading, it looks like a more involved/detailed version of FTL? I do like the look of how the physics will appear to work (especially like what was shown at the end of the teaser trailer). One to watch I think...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A5rT8C3O-0

The hypest hype that ever hyped.

At the risk of sounding like an advertisement, they have a kickstarter going on:

it's already fully funded, though, and it looks like the trend is pretty dead. Which sucks, because some of the stretch goals would be pretty cool to see in the game.

Will be nice if this comes out in the next year or so... Hopefully they expand on the number of weapons, and other stuff...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.