A game of my childhood: Pink Panther's Passport to Peril

Hi everyone, I'm Hayden, 18 from London. I have always been a fan of Accursed Farms, but I had no interest in joining the forums until I saw the Obscure games thread, and I just had to share this gem from my childhood:

Pink Panther's Passport to Peril.

When I was about six this game was my favourite game of all time. Period. Nothing bested it. It was an educational adventure game released in 1996, based on the Pink Panther cartoon series, and it was very, very good. It had decent jokes, the animations were decent, the voice-acting was top notch, and top of all of that, it actually taut you useful things without being boring. (It had a full in depth encyclopaedia in game, in a style similar to the more current Mass Effect series)

Basically the premise is that Pink Panther has been assigned a mission to visit the most badass summer camp ever (they have hoverboards!), and meet incredibly powerful children from all over the world, who are going to have a summit to generate strategies for world peace. But things go awry when sabotagers disguised as inspectors invade the camp! Suddenly the Pink Panther has to travel to all the countries the kids are from to save the day, I guess!

I don't remember the plot completely, and I never actually beat the game however. The puzzles are apparently easy, but I spent hours and hours on them as a child. When I look back at it, I do find it is quite outdated (It's representation of England, and London, is frankly quite embarrassing at this point but eh!) and the games and puzzles were a lot shorter and easier then I first thought. Nonetheless, this is a great game and its well worth a look.

Anyway I found this playthrough on youtube, so feel free to get a feel for the game.

1K5Vw-hba_c

EDIT: The plot is actually quite relatable for me up to this day; apart from being surprisingly political (I seek to study Social Policy), the sabotagers cause all the kids to have a big strop, and you have to help them by getting souvenirs from their home countries which reminds me of my current job, as a youth worker for teenagers with serve learning difficulties!

Oh yeah, I had this game. Played it for a while; got stuck in India.

(Nitpick: It's saboteurs)