Bugs

Sign in to follow this  

I know this isn't what people want to hear, but it looks like things are going to take longer than I hoped.  My original estimates were assuming I wouldn't run into bugs from hell with the SDK.  So silly me, now I'm behind again.  I'm still working solid on it, but whether or not it will come tonight is much more iffier.

Best of luck you guys. Can't wait to see the new episodes.

I do love an optimist! Love the series, I'm gonna keep dropping by until I see it..!

im confusd ross, i know about your short episode, but i conused abou the original plans for episodes 5-6. Do yu still have them in mind?

The rule of "I don't remember who"

What may go wrong, will go wrong

Law of Murphy

"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way"

Ahh, hard luck.. hope to see it soon, was going to be a highlight of today for me!!

dude we au like civil-protection-ahaulics in a way. WE BOTH LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE APPEARENCE IDEA, (karanjhala guy) heres an idea, well, more of a question. Did yu ever think of adding a major careacrter in ur series? Like alyx gordon or DR. BREEN? (stupidity loves company) I can tell its hard to tend to evry1s friken whim, even ours. (Both) GOOOOOOD LUK!!!!!

Mr. Scott, really don't pressure yourself into anything. We're all patient and wouldn't care waiting a few more weeks if it would turn out better.

Right, guys?

Well, it will get done eventually.
o.O EVENTUALLY! O.o

an artist should never rush his work!!!
Chill man!

Yes, please don't stress yourself too much, we're patient!

Aww that suck to hear, hope you guys fix the problem out. Take your time on it though, don't put yourself on pressures you guys.

Love the series.