Your liked/hated enemies in Video Games:Killing Floor

If you like one,vote.If you hate one,leave a comment.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If you like one,vote.If you hate one,leave a comment.

• Clots
    • Crawlers
    • Gorefasts
    • Stalkers
    • Bloats
    • Sirens
    • Husks
    • Scrakes
    • Fleshpounds

Sign in to follow this  

I'm answering for the first game not the second.

As Berserker being one of my 2 favorite classes, I have to go with crawlers because they whittle away your armor so easily and it's like a .25 second window to kill them with melee before they automatically deal the damage. Even if they're easy to deal with on all other classes the damage has been imprinted.

In the second game it's Sirens. regardless of class they're all around unpleasant.

Retired Forum Moderator

Answering for the first as i haven't played the second.

Sirens are a fucking pain because their AI actually programs them to hide behind bigger zeds in order to close the distance. Plus they do way too much damage and the residual damage you still take even if you killed her mid-scream bugs me.

I typically play sharpshooter with the LAR for the entire game because center-screen headshots every damn time are just the best. So I resultedly love gorefasts because of how easy their heads are to hit and how common they are, so it's a lot of satisfaction.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time