AF MBTI

Sign in to follow this  

Anyone heard about MBTI personality text?

I wonder what you guys have.

The personality test: link

I was into it about it for a while and I't really fun, along with my friends found out so many things that fits us. Even stereotypes for shits and giggles.

I'm proudly an ENTP, and I must say, it's how my mind usually *works*. I'm extroverted, dreamer but likes facts and thinking over emotional feeling. Also I don't give a shit about stuff. A good but also bad thing, but you decide. As I searched for other ENTP people or fictional characters I found out many characters, that I could relate to alot. It kind of gives you the impression of a mad scientist for some people, esspeccially those who are introverts.

entp+poster8.jpg

on the other side, many people sleculates on what game characters are.

For example that imo Gordon Freeman is INTP or INTJ

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Dammit man, we have a thread for this already! :Pviewtopic.php?f=55&t=7746

It's alright. XP Just copy and paste whatever you like into a new post on that thread and I'll close this one. :D Thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Oh god I didin't know, you can delate this one though, no problem with that! aww I will just post my results on the thread then :D

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

No problem mate. :3 I won't delete it. I'll just lock it, unless some other mod or admin says I should delete it. X3 Cheers! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D