Ross's Claim of Yahtzee From ZP Copying His Quote

Sign in to follow this  

I would like to preface this with the following. Please do not misconstrue what I am saying. I don't want to start some drama between Ross and Yahtzee or make Ross angry. I want to help mend some bridges between the both of them if I can by dissecting this issue and talking it out civilly. They're two of my favorite video makers and I want to help put this to rest.

I don't understand what Ross sees in these two clips that are similar outside of that quote. Even then I think it's human nature that we say phrases that sound similar to one another. I had this one occurrence where two different people said the exact same words in the exact same way except for the ends of their sentences. I had to re-read their posts because I thought I saw a double post initially. Outside of the quote there really isn't much to go by. If I mute both videos you would have no idea that they were related. Now if Yahtzee had not only copied the quote but also copied the scenario that Ross was in where he was jumping over that pit then I would say he's right. As Ross's claim stands I'm not so sure. In the couple of videos Ross has appeared in with Tom and Tyler they seemed perplexed by this whole issue. I'm honestly not sure if Ross believes what he's saying. Judging by how depressing he is sounding it looks like he didn't even want to bring it up but felt compelled to for some reason. Anyway Ross if you're reading this I hope whatever issues you're having with Yahtzee get resolved.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I don't think Ross was being serious. I think it was facetiousness.

Oh dear god, there are no words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I've been Punk'd or Ross'd if you will.

I have an update for this thread. In his most recent Let's Drown Out Yahtzee was asked if he's watched the Freeman's Mind series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=2468&v=33kIQv32LYU and brings up Ross's Claim of him copying his quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=2542&v=33kIQv32LYU . He basically says that he unconsciously copied the quote. I'll be honest I thought I had made a total ass of myself by falling for a prank Ross made.

I don't think he was pranking anyone, but I did think he was joking. But that's pretty awesome for the shoutout to Ross from Yahtzee. :)

Have I been overthinking this? Man I really should lay off the caffeine. I thought this was some sort of elaborate prank involving reverse psychology.