Some icons...

Sign in to follow this  

Here are some icons I made... One for HL:S, the other for the NeoTokyo mod. If anyone's wondering why I used Σ, (sigma) it's because λ (lambda) is the Greek letter corresponding to "L", and I figured I'd just continue the motif, substituting "S" for it's Greek counterpart, Σ.

CoustomSourceiconcomparison.png

The actual icons have full transparency, and are based off of the HQ HL2 icon. They are formatted for use up to 256x256, and down to 16x16 in all versions of Windows. You'll need WinRAR to open the file.

I still have the blanks I used for these if anyone wants me to make an icon for their Source mod...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The look pretty nice, although the outer edge of both icons looks a bit choppy compared with the nice and smooth inside. Other than that, great effort, make some more. ;P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The look pretty nice, although the outer edge of both icons looks a bit choppy compared with the nice and smooth inside. Other than that, great effort, make some more. ;P

Please download the icons, don't just look at the picture. I couldn't get the pic to show the transparency, and I couldn't upload a pic of the actual icons for some reason. They are of the same quality on the edges as the HL2 icon that comes straight through Steam, no black border or anything choppy.

Alrighty. Also your example image seems to have actually been deleted. It's got that default Photobucket image ("This image or video has been moved or deleted").

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Alrighty. Also your example image seems to have actually been deleted. It's got that default Photobucket image ("This image or video has been moved or deleted").

Yeah, I decided to update the pic using a view of the icons from the folder I stored them in... They're on either side of the original HL2 icon for easier comparison. (the old pic sucked)