Dear Ross

This is my first post. I've been around for a while but I don't usually post anything anywhere unless I have something to say. So here it is.

I'm a big fan of your videos, especially the game dungeon, though I can't really explain why. I think it's a mix of nostalgia for the games covered, your sense of humor and authentic love for games that sort of emanates from every episode.

Anyway, I think you underestimate exactly how much some of us fans are looking forward to every episode, so let me tell you. I was a big fan of the show LOST. The ending sucked, but I was really hooked on that show, like so many other people, looking up theories online and debating it with friends. I'm also currently a big fan of the Game of Thrones series. However, I've no idea when the new season is coming out and I've only watched each episode once, same as with Lost.

By way of contrast, I've seen each game dungeon episode at least 5 or 6 times. I've caught myself QUOTING some of your stuff in normal conversations. How creepy is that. Also, I almost never donate to any cause, as I don't have a lot of money, but I've donated to AF for free videos that I would get anyway, just because I want to keep you away from hell jobs and making more videos.

The point is, your videos are important to people. Definitely more important than they should be. After all, they're just rants about old video games. So maybe you don't know, so that's why I'm telling you. If I was doing something that people thought was important, I'd want to know.

Also for this reason, when you announce a new video coming soon, please stick to it or at least post an update. The latest Ross rants and game dungeon are a month late, yet there's no info around as to what's going on. You have literally thousands of fans waiting for this stuff. I guess this is the downside to having a devoted fanbase.