Emulated Windows on a Mac Computer

Sign in to follow this  

Did anyone tried this?

I'm using VirtualBox on my mac to emulate Windows with programs that I would normally never run on OS system. Like things I bought years ago on CD that was only for windows. Shit works well and in case of any problem I can just put it in trash and emulate new one. Downloaded games works, as long as they don't require graphic cards (Including anything for DX8 and lower, anything on DOS or unreal/infinity engine and most games from 90s). I have all programs to work on for my collage projects, draw on tablet occasionally and edit graphics if I need.

Do you guys have any experimence with it? I searched but I couln'd find any topics about it on forum. I though I migh share.

the nostalgia hits hard:

zrzut_ekranu_2017_04_19_o_01_25_00_by_jekjekyll-db6b5rt.png

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I used it once, and it was just for some school assignment I had to do. I'm afraid of using things like this because it just seems too powerful and I fear I'm going to break my computer somehow. XD

Also probably gonna move this thread cause it's not really 'source engine' related.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D