Spam On YouTube

Sign in to follow this  

I hate this spam on YouTube. It's where they say something like this,

WANT F R E E GIFT CARDS?

CLICK ON THIS LINK:

https://www.NotAVirus.com

And they seriously expect people to answer it. The people who see this also like and comment the video as well so then it's the top comment in the entire comment section. Listen, I'm not experienced with scamming, but I would just say "click this link:" then show the link. I wouldn't make it obvious that I'm a scammer because then people would be like "lol no thats a scam".

SCAMMERS, IF YOU'RE GOING TO SCAM PEOPLE, PLEASE HAVE COMMON SENSE. IT'S SERIOUSLY ANNOYING.

Sorry, I needed to rant.

?

I don't even think it's other users that like the comments, just a bunch of bots that like it and occasionally as well comment some bs like; "Wow, it works!" T.T

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't even think it's other users that like the comments, just a bunch of bots that like it and occasionally as well comment some bs like; "Wow, it works!" T.T

Well, now a lot of the people who like the post now comment "lol i liked the post get pranked"

?

Well, now a lot of the people who like the post now comment "lol i liked the post get pranked"

XD Really? Haven't personally seen that but sounds like a royal pain in my ass.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on this website. You have made my day! I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.

There's a beautiful sort of irony to this.

the name's riley