Ross's Game Dungeon: Captain Zzap

Sign in to follow this  

A-are some of you idiots serious? "hey ross, r u reely doin this new halo series????????????"
"y r u going to Halo 1 i mean y not go to Halo 2 or 3?"
Do you even read the blog before commenting? He clearly said that he isn't making a Halo Series.

P r e p a r e f o r u n f o r e s e e n c o n s e q u e n c e s ; regarding you April fools joke. looks like some people still believe your making a Halo Series.

Posting up videos on YouTube is a double-edged sword.

Nice one lol! Best April Fools joke EVER! (we all know most ppl fell for it (so did i))

Well judging by the comments, it was about a 2:1 ratio of people who didn't fall for it, vs. those who did.

Anonymous poster berating other anonymous poster: I don't know what goes through people's heads, it's a lot worse on Youtube than here.

A clue to everyone: The more grammatical errors you have, the less likely I am to respond; it depresses me.

aahhhrr, you fooled me ross, darn you.

LOL! I totally agree with you Ross, bad grammer is the devil!
Lol I hadn't checked into the site for few days (because I am to lazy to subscribe and check RSS feeds) so when I saw that you were "discontinuing" CP my mouth dropped open and I was very sad.
Of course, my mouth is now fully reconnected to the rest of my face, and I will continue to wait patiently for another episode further highlighting your immense talent!
BTW: what kind of editing do need done on the site? I am not a blogspot guru, but I have done a little editing on the blog of my own, email me what you were thinking on having done, if nobody else is able to help you, I am willing to take a wack at it.

You can always count on, and trust people with names like "Shifty".

I was making rounds on my typical websites to check for the April Fool's joke. Amongst my favorites were Google's Virgle, Youtube's rickrolling, and CP's Halo video.

I actually thought the Halo video was kinda funny, but I digress.

Good job, Ross.

shifty: I already have a bunch of volunteers for the website, the main problem is finding hosting now. Basically I want to expand it so I can host subtitles and extras.

last anonymous dude: Thanks, my favorite was the "Molten Core" preview from Blizzard.

Hey ross, I can host your site on my own. I've got enough space for a good amount of vids, and I'm probably going to upgrade it soon. If you're looking to pay for hosting, try http://www.bluehost.com/. I'm considering switching over to them, as they have a TON of space for a wee amount of money.

Well, good luck, and keep up the great work - love your videos!

over 6 months since the last CP episode ?? or have I missed something ?

falk flyer: I'm not worried about hosting the videos, I plan to have those elsewhee. It's more the site itself and the amount of traffic I get.

last anonymous dude: Yes, it's been over 5 months and it haunts me. I find it even more frustrating than you do. I've been incredibly busy and I still have unfinished episodes that I'm working on. I plan to make a new post soon explaining a lot of the delay.

Oh, man. You got me with that April Fool's joke momentarily, but I noticed a few things that made me doubt it. First: If you were going to go to Halo, you'd most likely get Halo 3 due to the enhanced replay features which would be easier for machinima. Second: There is no way someone with as much Source machinima experience as you would just suddenly switch to Halo without making any previous films with the engine beforehand. And third, the date was the final dead give-away. But man, you had me worried for a while there. Nice job!

Ok, now that this is said... would you mind to upload a new HQ version of the Halloween episode? The machinima.com link does not work anymore.

Huh... works for me now... sorry guys.

yeah you should release something Under a name like "Ross Scott productions" or something so you can have a CP page and a Freemans mind page and then have Extra stuff