FIRST GUIDE OUT!

Sign in to follow this  

so u almost finished with the new episode yet its been like almost a month, not that i want to rush you
and being like "OMG WHAERS DA N3XT EPESOD3 Y0u Sl0W M@N GOd"

jim anonymous: yeah there's more coming, I plan to have a post on that later after the next episode

david: thanks, if you still have a question after going through the whole tutorial and I'll answer it if I can

adventshot: Yeah, that's right, this one has taken about a month. I ended up having two animators unable to work on most of this one, so I had to fill in a lot more of this than I was planning to.

Soon as I get my paycheck I'm buying this . Always wanted to learn how to do these sorts of things after watching your amazing stuff, Keep it up.

where is that update??
its been like two weeks now..

/the Bibidi

God you go on about needing more time but you take FUKIN ages i have now given up lookin for updates either make something or dont im patient but this is a piss take. To be honest i dont give a fuck bout some tutorial just start making decent videos again without a sodding year imbetween each one!!!!!!!!

next episode on the Tuesday or on a Tuesday..

as in any Tuesday A.D.

rude anonymous guy: I don't see you hiring me to make these videos and most CP episodes take me hundreds of hours to make. If you're going to get pissed off because I'm not making videos faster then don't keep checking here.

To the rude anon dude that Ross just replied to...

If you had actually read Ross's last update, you will see that he was trying very hard to get it out on Tuesday, but sound processing might cause it to take an extra day... Meaning Wednesday.

Well, Well, it's still Wednesday, and will (at least for me) still be Wednesday for another five hours.

So just chill out and wait like the rest of us...

-G. B. Jackson

I just bought the DVD. Nice job. It's really good.

actually, scratch that. The tutorial was good up until about 18 minutes when it suddenly ended. I checked the video info and it still says that its 1.18GB. I have no idea WTF is wrong with it. Not blaming you though, Ross. I'm contacting Noesis to see what I can do and if I can get a DVD instead of the download. The part that I got to see was still good. Loved the Pivot stuff.

drkessence: Yeah sorry, definitely contact Noesis. I had nothing to do with the final publication. All I did was send them the videos along with Premiere edits (and the cover screenshots actually) and they handled production after that. Hope you can get the rest of it working.

I got the problem fixed. Great job. I love the random nature facts while you wait for Hammer to load the maps. Now I know that I have 160 pounds of ants waiting around the corner for me. XD

hey ross.

I got this the other day and i waited when i got home i downloaded it only to find i cant open it i downloaded divx still nothing

Please help

help: Sorry man, I didn't have anything to do with the final encoding or putting it on the disc itself, only creating the tutorial. You'll have to contact Noesis, but they should be able to help you get it working.

Sorry but I don't have enought $ to buy ur guide, so I DL it from a torrent...The explanations are extremely clear and coprehensive, thanks a lot.