What about Portal 2? (possible spoilers)

Sign in to follow this  

I'm interested in what you guys, and gals, thought of Portal 2. Did you like it? Was it long enough? Did it meet your expectations? What was the best part for you? Did you have trouble or get stuck? Just any info you want to speak of about portal 2, and/or portal 1.

I just finished the single player and I thought it was very good. I loved the first one and was wondering in which direction they would take portal 2. It wasn't as hard as I envisioned. I'm not sure if that's in part to me playing the first one about 5 times through (a testiment to how good a game portal really is because I rarely play games more than once through just as I usually only will watch a movie once.)

I thought maybe adding the new elements in portal 2 would make it super hard and it just wasn't. I wasn't let down at all but even the ending was not as difficult as I thought it would be. I only got really stuck in one spot and it was my stupidity not realizing what was going on. It was the chamber/area where the conversion gel first appeared. Oh well, 30 lashes with a wet noodle! All other areas I breezed right through.

I love the humor in the game as it may be what makes the game super-great for me as opposed to only being great because I love the idea of the game mechanics and the puzzle aspect in a 3D environment.

What did you think of it?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"