Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles 2

Sign in to follow this  

There doesn't seem to be a thread on Ross's playthrough of Lecarde Chronicles, so I thought I'd start one. (please move to appropriate forum if necessary)

I started rewatching from the beginning since he's been doing it more regularly. It's pretty funny to see how he'll figure something out and then in a later video is asking the same question again. Understandable since some of sessions were months apart. For example he never uses magic so every session just finding the Aura button is an adventure. That should change though since he just found the healing magic.

Would anyone be interested in an abridged version of the whole run when he's finished? I'm thinking of editing one together in Game Dungeon style. Say 30 minutes to an hour of his best highlights. (and maybe a blooper reel at the end)

By the way just got to part 5 and am wondering how he just blindly stumbled into the Castle of Eternal Night. There was nothing there when he walked by that room before. Is something special needed to reveal it?

Edited by Zabeus (see edit history)

On 11/12/2019 at 3:53 PM, Zabeus said:

There doesn't seem to be a thread on Ross's playthrough of Lecarde Chronicles, so I thought I'd start one. (please move to appropriate forum if necessary)

I started rewatching from the beginning since he's been doing it more regularly. It's pretty funny to see how he'll figure something out and then in a later video is asking the same question again. Understandable since some of sessions were months apart. For example he never uses magic so every session just finding the Aura button is an adventure. That should change though since he just found the healing magic.

Would anyone be interested in an abridged version of the whole run when he's finished? I'm thinking of editing one together in Game Dungeon style. Say 30 minutes to an hour of his best highlights. (and maybe a blooper reel at the end)

By the way just got to part 5 and am wondering how he just blindly stumbled into the Castle of Eternal Night. There was nothing there when he walked by that room before. Is something special needed to reveal it?

I think it could be fun, for sure.

I think the castle appears if you defeat 3 specific bosses first (their names are also found where the castle appears, on their busts or something like that). Also, I *think* there are some hints about this in the game (as in, somewhere they do mention stuff about the castle and these 3 people).