Future predictions

Sign in to follow this  

I don't know where is the topic for the future predictions but here is my prediction about the future:

Maybe we will meet aliens very soon.You don't believe me ? Here is my source: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mystery-of-interstellar-visitor-oumuamua-gets-trickier/

TL;DR. All of our physical models for the natural occurrence of the Oumuamua have failed thus the only logical explanation is that this is an alien satellite.

I don't know if Ross is still active on this forum but I will be glad if the discuss the topic on the next stream

That "aliens" theory is based on the assumption that we actually know everything there is to know about how hydrogen icebergs form in space... We definitely don't. Astrophysicists are updating their models for the solar system we exist in now on a weekly basis due to new finding about stuff we've seen for hundreds of years, so why should "but molecular clouds that we know almost nothing about are the ONLY place they can form" be taken seriously?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.