Need assistance finding Requital soundtrack

I really enjoyed the music of Requital in one specific part of the game Ross showcased in his video involving saxophones (specifically, the start of the segment in the video at 34:41), and I've been scouring multiple keywords in search of the full game soundtrack including the Russian name, but the only results which ever pop-up are for the "Slave Song" from Wolfhound. I was hoping there'd be some sort of thing like what Ross did with Rama and uploaded the soundtrack separately for preservation, but searching the forums here hasn't yielded what I'm looking for in that regard either, though I could just be dumb and missed it. 
Would I have to download the game and rip the music directly from the source or does anyone know if the OST is uploaded anywhere?

On 11/28/2021 at 9:40 AM, AzureWolf07 said:

I'm so glad I went back to check on this thread! Thank you so much for posting this! I probably couldn't find it because of the Cyrillic. Thank you again! Love this track.