FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 7

Sign in to follow this  

title7s.jpg

640x480 WMV (44MB)

Well here's the next episode of Freeman's Mind. There's no motion blur in this one due to problems mentioned in the last post. Due to the recording method, it's a little twitchier, but hopefully shouldn't be too disorienting. 

This is going to be the lastr video release for this year, but I will be working on getting new stuff for January over the winter break. Right now I'm going to be focusing more on the new CP episode and the website. Sorry I didn't make anything Christmas-related this year, but I'm still kind of catching up on everything. Things are starting to fall into place though, it's my hope to produce more videos in 2009 than all my existing ones combined

YEAH!!! Can't wait to watch but I'll wait for download

Im concerned about your knowledge of Cthulhu creatures...

Nice work, Ross. Can't wait for next year's episodes.

Serbdude: It should hopefully be tomorrow. This episode was actually finished Friday morning, but things only move so fast with putting up the new videos.

Anonymous: Well I'm afraid there will be a little more of that in "The Tunnel".

Possibly the funniest one yet. The wait and the given length is still a tad annoying, though. The time between episodes would feel more excusable if there was more to see, y'know?

That said, it was still worth the wait. Absolutely hilarious.

You are a very bright guy. All those puns take time to create. Great Job! I wish I were good with this programming stuff... mabe I need to buy your book, hope its easy to understand.

I still don't have any idea what this "motion blur" thing is. I can't tell any difference between this latest video and the previous ones.

Brilliant as ever. I wonder what'll happen when people start shooting at him?

Yay purposeless rooms!

Ben

It was a good episode, but I was hoping to see Freeman's reaction when he got grabbed by the barnacle's tongue. Maybe in the next episode

eh wasent as funny as the other ones still good tho

Haha! Great episode once again. Glad some busy things are getting out of the way for more progress.

Anonymous-03:
Actually, it's a DVD tutorial, by the way.

Awesome and besides on the Youtube episode I didnt even notice the motion bluring removal. And its just a small change. Keep up the awesome work.

Great job, Ross! I think this was the funniest episode yet.

I really wasn't expecting the reference to H.P. Lovecraft.

Wow! New episodes are
uploaded much faster than before!
I really like your works Ross!
I can't wait to see the brand new
CP episode!

Awesome! Irrelevant situational humor rulz lol xD! :):)

Metroid13: The next one will probably be longer.

Spog: Yeah in retrospect, I should have had him do a Tarzan swing onto that, but I thought of it too late. Part of the reason I didn't do it is because I have something simliar planned for part of a mind-blowing CP episode, but who knows if I'll ever get to that.

nice episode. if you need help with re-coding the barnacles or the website i can help. that said. It was just awesome the time length didn't bother me at all.

This was simply awsome! Awsome as in the real meaning of awsome not like "Hows the hotdogs? AWsome.." But like how big is the universe? "awsome" that awsome!

Cookie for Ross Scott!

Cant wait for Office Complex.