False Launch

Sign in to follow this  

Well I was hoping to get the site up today, and started to, but as soon as I made it public everything froze on the host's computer and the guy running it has no explanation for it.  I now have a backup plan, but it probably won't go up again until sometime tomorrow (if nothing goes wrong again).

EDIT: I have no idea when this thing is going to go up, I'm not coding, so a lot of this stuff is out of my hands. 

Don't hurry too much for the launch, just make sure everything works properly. Good luck!

P.S.: Holy shit, I'm the first! XD

Yeah, that was funny:
"Website closed, go to the new one!"
And there:
"The new one is not finished! Go to the old one!"
^^

Well... its just bad luck i think, i saw the new web site attempt, but the link didnt open. I hope you find and fix the problem soon. How is freemans mind cooming up, or has the whole work been done on the new website? Good luck on the website.

No worries. I'm more than willing to wait for something this awesome. I hope that you can get the bugs out soon.

Best wishes.

Like what Tori said, "Yeah, that was funny:
'Website closed, go to the new one!'
And there:
'The new one is not finished! Go to the old one!'"

Its like a portal paradox... have you been firing the Orange beam into the Blue hole again?

when it goes up will it have any new things

PS: when's the new series coming out

Let's hope something like this doesn't happen again. Good luck with the site, can't wait to see it.

You should sign up for Twitter. Then you can dribble on about this stuff for hours and no-one will care - if you dribbled on in a BlogSpot blog you'd look crazy.

Twitter, you can tell people every single crazy glitch as it happens. BlogSpot... well, every week you get to roll it into one big post. Which is better? You choose.

all good things take time, just remember that .

Eh, just go ahead and disappoint us with an update essentially saying you failed to bring us updates!
But in all seriousness, I wish you the best of luck trying to get the new site up.

For one shining moment, I saw it. Then I refreshed and it was gone.

Dang, I missed the failed launch site. That must have been exciting. To be honest though, I wasn't expecting it this soon at all. (no offense)

Wha? Yes, of course I'm working. I'm not wasting my time posting here...

So close yet so far. I know the new site has been in development for long. So just take your time and get it up when it's ready.

To Andy and Ross Scott. DONT USE TWITTER! NOOOO TO TWITTER! TWITTER SUCKS! BLOGGER 4 LAIF RIBURRRRR