April update

Sign in to follow this  

dude, I'm jonesing. When's the episode coming up?

Whoa! What happened to all the comments? Is this a good or bad sign?

goooood cant w8 for fm an cp.

Well, I can't wait for the next FM episode.

But, Ross, what do you think about the series 'Barney's Mind' and 'Shepard's Mind'?

It's Friday.

Are you ninja?

can't wait for the next FM episode. Have you almost finished it yet?

I'm guessing the deletes are about the episode, so instead, will you be giving a teaser or anything for the new series, or will it be secret until release?

Will there be Ep11 for FM? P.S. Im im NOT talking about ep10.5

Aw....the new FM didn't make it this week

Guess I'll have to keep waiting...............................................................

how about another update?

it's the End of "next" week now, where is FM? my life hangs in the balance here...

I'm seeing a lot of "comment deleted"s. 53 or so, actually. Strange...

Hey there Ross, I've been following you since the very beginnings of CP and FM. I have to say this is one of the most funniest sites I have ever seen. You are on my #1 Favorite Links, and I check, literally, every day. Huge HL nad HL2 fan, was playing HL1 before it hit the shelves thanks to a couple of ex EBX employees! I love your direction and can't wait for the next video, either or, you are a genius. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep checking everyday for that video you promised! J/k! Take your time! Make it count!

Hey Ross, its finals week here in VA. I'm in need of a good laugh, just wondering if there is an updated ETA or anything. Thanks

How about a status update? We don't mean to hassle you, but we just don't want you to be like the guy who did calls 4 cuthulhu, who disappeared without letting his fan base know he stopped.

Please, just a little one?

What's with all the missing comments anyway?

I bet this will get taken off.

Maybe it's because I am asking you to make another post.

yea a podcast would be easier for everyone really and plus i wouldnt hav to wait for machinima to put on theirs cause it takes them forever!! they havent put 10 or 10.5 up there yet. and yes i know u hav no control over tht

cant wait for ep 11

:D

:D

why are half the comments deleted?

Is Ross turning Nazi...again?

i would like to write to civil protection like what happened in "civil protection what is machinima"

Dear civil protection

i would like to know why you let breen boss you around i mean you could just shoot him. i was in nova prospekt and on a tv he poured some kind of acid on a prison guard please just free the world and kill him -from Jordz0005