Xbox Live Hackers Rant

Sign in to follow this  

OK this guy on my Xbox Live friends list starts sending me msgs over xbox live, and hes wanting my account info so he can get my license for my falming helmet armor effect on Halo Reach. Now ive told him no and he tells me "FU" and random bullcrap like that starts putting me on a guilt trip begging me for my password and email address. Any advice on how to deal with him meaning should i file a complaint on all the msgs he sent?

Oh and he found me on Facebook as well how he did is beyond me.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Why dont you put him on an ignore list?

And the FB is easy, cancel your account. :twisted:

Heck i blocked him on Facebook reported all the msgs he sent me to XBL i kicked his butt in COD heck the msgs are low too. ill do a screen cap for later.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory