Good news and bad news

Sign in to follow this  

I'm actually surprised that pushing buttons has 10 % of the votes. I only voted for it cuz I thought it wouldn't get too many votes. But.. wow.

I think you should do whatever you want to do, and all these whining button pushers should be grateful for all this awesome free entertainment and how much you care about your audience.

FM is better and faster than CP. Why not concentrate more on it?

Your imitators really suck hard. please don't do any collaborations with them for the love of god. i think people just watch them for the sake of something similar to FM. i am guilty.

You LAZY Bastard 'm wating for new episode of CP and FM but, I still se some kind of shittttt!!!!!! Can you start working on new episodes and stop doing this unhelpfull petition!!!!!!!!!! Asshole!!!

what i have found in games is that its the engine i have seen a engine modifier for half life 2 i think its called cinematics mod try that...and if not hope that you can get help from someone ^_^

what i have found in games is that its the engine i have seen a engine modifier for half life 2 i think its called cinematics mod try that and if not hope that someone can ^_^

what i have found in games is that its the engine i have seen a engine modifier for half life 2 i think its called cinematics mod try that

Anonymous, your wrong, i think shephards mind is very funny, not ross scott funny, but dammit its close.

"Your imitators really suck hard. please don't do any collaborations with them for the love of god. i think people just watch them for the sake of something similar to FM. i am guilty."

LOL hypocrite. Also, you have a bad grasp of how to troll. If you REALLY want to troll, then say the same thing on the blogs for Barney's mind and Shepard's mind. Oh, you weren't trolling? My bad. It was kind of hard to tell.

Wow, looks like the tides are turning. I think Freeman's Mind might actually win. It's gone from only 38% with CP at like 60% to being 44% with CP at only 45%.

Oh wow. 45% for first 2 votes. Ross, you should make a vote about continuing CP or not because I think FM is much better than CP and I am pretty sure that 70% would be in favor of FM.

i just say finish civie if it's almost done all it would do is slow you down making the next FM

LOL

45% - 45% percent split on civil protection and FM vote..

with 10% who just like to push buttons.

So,Ross I guess it is still your decision entirely.

http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/findstuff22/Best%20Images/Photography/waterdroptlet1.jpg

Fine split, but I pretty much thought Freeman's Mind was out of the question right about now. There has been a constant maintenance of eight episodes for the last few months without any glimpse of Civil Protection.

I would have thought people would be eager for more, and although it may be "quicker" to make one episode of a miniseries than it does for another series, I'd say forty-six minutes is enough length to cover for releasing more Civil Protection. Heh, "work on fm" has been said too many times now and anymore would mean he'd never be able to go back to C.P.

i loved the first civil protection the friday one make more like that it was funny!

i loved the first civil protection the friday one make more like that is was awsome!

yea just finish the civil protection episode and try to get to the freeman's mind i cant wait ive been like playing with you and i got past you and im stuck hurry plz but dont hurrry a way that would make you rush and make the quality shittyer just try to finish soon! <3

CrazyCal

How does that make me a hypocrite? I gave them a chance like any other because I was eager to see more FM style shows. Fact is they don't measure up to FM. Just like you don't measure up enough to have a problem with what I say.

Critic sure, hypocrite? Make sure you know what words mean before you try to bomb. This is a place to give Ross feedback on his shows, not poorly attempt to attack another's comment. Unless of course you are the guy making these other shows lol

Shadow

Shepard's mind does it for you eh? You know... the dialogue wasn't all that bad, but the series was missing one really big thing: ORIGINALITY