FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 13

Sign in to follow this  

Nice job! (as always)

I see that Freeman is getting more aggressive (killing a bug with SMG).

Keep up the good work!

Ross, your work is amazing.. i've seen so much crap that passes off as machinima. It's awesome to see what happens when someone actually makes real films.

I'm working on some fan art just for fun, If you want me to send it your way, just let me know.

You can find some of my crap on Roosterteeth.com under the same user name I have here. Just so you know that I'm not a total hack.

It's good to see that you are able to make every episode awesome. I look forward to seeing more!

very awesome episode, keep it up i can wate for episode 14.

Another excellent episode!

Perhaps some use of foreshadowing there with Freeman saying he would sell out Black Mesa in relation to accepting the G-Man's offer at the end of the game?

~A1-13

Can't wait till you finish freeman's mind, so i can watch all (Im guessing ~35 episodes) from start to finish. Till then keep up the top notch work!

Wow....Impressive...

Freeman's brain is like one of those jerbels mazes where you make them run through the tubes =)

Haha....making subtitles engrave on your brain the monologue....

Thanks Ross,but please,take your time to rest up...or you're going to screw up subtitles again...(joke)

We simply can't expect what Freeman is going to say

just who the fuck has two shots of vodka in the morning as breakfast...*looks at ross*

Hmm...now I see why we sounded like a drugger in the interview...Lol

Ross, thanks again for making our life happier with your comedy...It's just fenomenal...

Thanks,working for you is an honor.

(im the Costa Rican guy who did subtitles for FM episodes 10 and 10,5 with my buddy)

PS:Please,post them on the subtitles paye as soon as you can.

Very funny Ross! Keep it up and I'll give you a cookie.=)LOL

Ross Scott, you my man are a genius... You are the king of michinima... If it wasn't against my religion or I wasn't male I would love you... KEEP ROCKIN MAN!!!!

Freeman is GIVING UP???!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

love the Freud stuff, just finished AP psych so i get everything, mad funny. I get that it takes a while to make a new episode but are you at least gonna post anything anytime soon. just a where you're at post or something?

i love these episodes ur doin an awesome job with all of em and they never stop the comedy coming keep up the amazing work.

"BUG!!"

Rock this episode man you rock on!

really when you´re finished half life 1 then do half life 2 episode 1 that would be so cool!

Any chance John Freeman will make an appearence? I realize this is a playthrough of the game and you putting in thoughts, but come on, you skipped a huge maze to get to the surface, add John Freeman xD

I'm surprised you didn't get him to climb over the fences outside the vents - IIRC they don't go all the way up and he can do a pull up after all!

aerrior: Well I think I'm a little guilty of "crap that passes off as machinima" with FM, but CP is definitely a more involved production.

A1-13: I wasn't really thinking that far ahead, but Freeman doesn't have much going for him in the way of loyalty.

Muzt4nG: It's all acting man, I don't even drink actually. Only about 10-20% of what Freeman says is stuff I'm on the same page with.

andrew: There will be multiple posts next week.

reno: I've never heard of John Freeman. I skipped a section, but I also took longer than I could have to to get through the vents. I'm basically just trying to play the game the closest I can to how a real person would react in the situaiton.

Deepsmeg: I was going to try, but he was getting bombed.

Dude, where do you get your stuff ?! I'm laughing myself silly!

Freeman Rules!

What happened to the Civil Protection series?