DJ Sets

Sign in to follow this  

As for Michael Woods, he got started as a DJ, so that is his specialty. I'm not saying he's the next Carl Cox, but I know he is supposed to be good. I'll tell you how it is if I go (Got the money, but Denver is an 8 hour drive).

I created this thread before Favorite Older Deadmau5 tracks derailed from the original topic.

Hi Friend.

I think all producer/DJs should primarily concentrate on DJing, I mean the taste in music is the most important thing you want to preserve and promote to other people.

Productions are very important but sets by people such as S. Leger, Sven Vath, Slam, 16 Bit Lolitas are really what keeps people makng these productions.

Even for me (I produce and Dj as an amateur so far [trying to get proffesional]) Djing is more important.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I mainly DJ myself. While I'll make a song every once in a while, I'm not keeping myself busy as an artist. Now collabs, I do a lot of those.

Hi Friend.