Anyone ever notice how brilliant the editing and music for the intro to the Deus Ex review is?

Go back and watch the intro again so you can see what I'm talking about, here's a link. The review starts with a homeless man singing the first stanza of My Country Tis Of The, then hard cut to the Game Dungeon title music. He gets through "sweet land of lib---erty, of thee I..." and then the title music cuts in on the beat where "sing" would be. The note that would have been sung would have been the tonic note, maintaining the song's G# Major key, but the fact that the title music cuts in right when it does causes a key change to F minor.

It starts off as a happy, patriotic, "America can do no wrong" song and, and the key change to a minor key right there at the end is symbolic of the game's harsh criticism of the American Plutocracy. I have no idea if this was intentional or not. At first I thought it would have to be, because the original piece is in G, but the man in the game is singing in G#. I thought Ross probably pitch-shifted the singing up a half step to match his intro music which is in F, and would need to be in E to work with the original G Major key, but I checked another video of gameplay and it turns out the original voice recording for the game actually was in G#. I guess through some crazy coincidence, Deus Ex had the voice actor transpose the song up a half step which just so happens to work with the Game Dungeon title music.

Intentional or not, it's fucking brilliant.