Gordon Freeman <-> Dr. House

Sign in to follow this  

I think not just I noticed how they are simmilar to eachother.

Both of them:

Know many languages

Damn very intelligent

Don't give a crap about anyone but themselves

Mock everybody around

Love being smart...kinda sorta

Are in pain ^_^

Are addicted to drugs and alcohol

*added*

They need glasses to read

Help me if I forgot something more about them. But as for me those things are making House and FM just the way I like it. Just interesting and anti-boring.

p.s. HL2 - more interractions, more mocking, even more room to practise being an ass with damn cool speech(word) battles.... and there is possibility of Souce SDKing HL2 into something even better then raw HL2, like dialoge modifing, melting with CivProt and so on. As Ross has skills in Source SDK it may be a giant idea for him :) [Made a topic about it]

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

House is too ugly to be Freeman :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

More like he's too old. At least Freemans still young enough to run around and shoot people. House needs a friggin cane.

I agree... It's both for me! Freeman looks much too handsome for dr House, even if their looks are kinda similar. But Freeman is 27 (47 in some cases, but still his body is 27!) and how old is House? 53?

:P

Don't forget that the only reason they are employed is because they are so great at what they do. There is every other reason to fire them. Atitude, disrespect, interrupting people's work, distrust of his suppioriors.

House uses a cane because he has chronic pain syndrome.

And Gordon uses crowbar to cause the chronic pain syndrome, in some cases, even a chronic death syndrome..... on zombies. :mrgreen: