Ending

Sign in to follow this  

Hiya, I'm new to this forum for Ross Scott's Freeman's Mind shows. I'd like to know the ending of HL because I've never heard or saw HL aside from Freeman's Mind. Please reply.

Freeman

That thing is the Nihilant, the mastermind behind the alien invasion. That's all I know. And the business suit guy is commonly known as the g-man (short for Government Man). His role is greatly expanded on in the HL2 game and its episodes. Neither his real name or true intentions have been revealed, making him the most mysterious character in the franchise. He can be seen in all the games, mostly out of the player's reach, and somehow being able to teleport.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

A better piece of advice is to actually play the game! :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Yeah actually I was going to suggest that... Playing the game is the best way, don't ruin it by asking someone... (like me when I told a friend of mine the whole Portal 2's plot :P)

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Whoa three " :P "'s in a row :shock: . Anyways, not everyone likes the style of Half life. The only reason I didn't suggest playing was because I thought that would be obvious :P