Freeman's Mind - The Rest of Them

Sign in to follow this  

This is it, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages. The super ultra mega colossal stupendous über-Brobdingnagian post!

In just one file, you will find all the currently-missing subtitle files for Freeman's Mind. Yes, that's right! This is insane. This is Looney Tunes crap. This came from up the chain of command. A cigar-smoking general ordered this. "Yar! Type of the rest of the subtitles for Freeman's Mind. When you're done, just upload it. It's brilliant!" And, I'm not named Jack either.

So, here it is. The missing subtitles. Episodes 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, and even Episode 0, the Hazard Course one.

Enjoy! And please let me know if you see any issues with these or if I'm missing something. I tried to watch them with the subtitles on but it's possible I missed something.

I'mma go plotz now. kthxbye :mrgreen:

Episode 28

So, I got a response back from Ross regarding Episode 28. In Episode 28, Gordon speaks Hindi after suggesting that he's going to move to India after he gets out of the facility, and I originally just put "[speaks Hindi]" in because, well, I don't speak Hindi and I didn't know what was being said.

So, Ross got back to me (THANKS!!!!!) and pointed me in the right direction and I was able to (I believe) get a Romanized version of what was being said.

If you want to know what is being said, please see behind the spoiler tag:

Maiṁ apanē na'ē bhagavāna hūm̐ . Mērē sāmanē ghuṭanē.

"I am your new god. Kneel before me."

I am sending the revised version of Episode 28 out now. :)