Freeman's Mind - Episode 40

Sign in to follow this  

Here's--hic--here's the subtitles for episode 40. Fuck yeah. 8-)

EDIT: I have been informed that the file had disappeared, so I am re-upping the file. I don't know what happened.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

The file ./../files/1745_cafae6e69bcd8e329acae14c2055fc2f does not exist.

My apologies but at the moment, I do not have access to the subtitle files (they're on the desktop computer which is currently in storage until I can get settled in an apartment). This sounds like a website issue, though. As you can see, it's been downloaded many times and I didn't change anything. As soon as I get situated with Internet, I'll upload another copy if it's not sorted out by then.

Thanks!

Hey danielsangeo! Great job pulling all this subtitles.

I'm wondering if you or someone else that managed to download this subtitle could reupload the file, it's the only one missing in my collection ? Thanks in advance!

Hey danielsangeo !

I've tried downloading your subtitles for episodes 39 to 42, and the same message keeps showing up :

"The selected attachment does not exist anymore."

You might wanna check the others... :-$

It seems that a bunch are missing. Before I re-upload the files, I'd like to get the problem causing the files to disappear solved so I'm not constantly re-upping files as they vanish. I made a mention of this in the "Misc. AF stuff" section. Hope they can get it sorted. :)