Freeman's Mind - The "Official" Subtitle Pack

Sign in to follow this  

Hi, I'm danielsangeo!

200px-Troymcclure.png

You may remember me from such subtitles as Freeman's Mind - Episode 48, Freeman's Mind - Episode 47 and Freeman's Mind - Episode 10.5. What some of you may not know is that I have created subtitles for every Freeman's Mind episode to date!

Now, this forum has a tendency to delete attachments after a certain period of time so I have taken it upon myself to place a ZIP of the Freeman's Mind subtitles (in SRT format) at Dropbox. You can download the subtitle pack (English only) here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2y30hcw3jvr4d7/FM-Subs.zip

I will update this ZIP whenever a new episode of Freeman's Mind comes out (and if the URL changes, I will update this post).

And now, back to working on subtitles.

typing_brucealmighty.gif

I have a problem with your zip file

Because the zip you uploaded with all the srt files has deleted all the "to enter" of the srt files has been deleted and it is way fucking unreadable.

Also i have to tell you that the "new" atachments of your freeman's mind episodes srt file has a delay of 6 seconds respecting the original video (i compared)

So it would be a good idea, and i will thank a lot to have this srt files with the correct time and format, so i can translate it to the spanish version (which im working atm) faster and easily.

I do not know if you keep answering these messages or your participating on this forum is null for now, but hope you answer this.

Daniel I gotta say I love those gifs you have from Bruce Almighty.....such a flippin hilarious film

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."