So I assume the coming schedule based on priority is:
1. THE MOVIE, which will take up a considerable amount of time for the next several dog years/doggy decades.
2. Game Dungeon, which will be used as filler to keep the masses satisfied during the development of the movie.
3. Other minor things, which we will only know about. . . when we know them.
4. Civil Protection, which may or may not appear during the development of THE MOVIE. likely after the movie.
5. Freemans Mind, which will most likely appear after THE MOVIE. Its time will come again, for now it sleeps.
6. P̛͇̥͓͇̠̳͍r͎̖͔̻̟̞̖a̵̗̦͍̱̹ỵ̢̫͚e̡̜̙̦͎r̼͚̰̥͕̀s͕̮̠̳ ͍̟͖͙͡ṭ̩͈͙̜̀ͅo̜̤̱͜ ̟͓͎̼t̡̤̺̮͈h̕e̴̼̜ ̢̠S̴̭un̻̙͇̜̜͡k̘e̵͔̹̟͙̘͙n̙̪̙͙͔͚̙ O̳͇̜͉̺̣̗̕n҉̪̯̙͉̭̯̞ḙ̰̻͈̪
If I were to recommend a game with a lot of assets for THE MOVIE: Skyrim.
Skyrim has a tremendous amount of assets and the TES creation kit will allow you to make just about anything with them. Though the only thing that goes along with that is learning how to use the creation kit or at least finding someone who knows how to use it. Though I suppose you're going to have to start looking for people to help with THE MOVIE. Its time to recruit a team of machinimanauts, with attitude!