Trailer mess

Sign in to follow this  

Take your time Ross...Machinima isn't run by 'Fox', is it?

Posted by Anonymous at 11:42:51

If Machinima was run by Fox they would have dropped Freeman's mind like they did Firefly.

Browncoat forever!

I have to say, maybe this deal with Machinima.com wasn't such a good idea after all.

I would preferr things to be accomplished at your own pace and have it be at the standards you hold all your work to be. Machinima seems to be forcing you to produce these things way too fast, and in return doesn't give you very good stuff to work with.

Anyway, I hope everyhthing works out.

I hate waiting just as much as anyone, but would still rather wait than have subpar material, but at least it's just a trailer, I don't really pay much attention to those anyway. Just show a quick 10 second clip of whatever, and be done with it so you can get back to the real work. Those freeman minds don't voice themselves!

Shit...Ross,Machinima is a real PAIN IN THE ASS...Its like getting hit in the balls with shotgun blasts...

Im sorry for saying this but they are RUINING your series slowly...Try to make a deal to have more time...

I think having this for job screwed things...When you haved this for hobby you could take as long as you want and think your ideas...Having it for job is an obligation...Ruins things up...This is my opinion.

Take Care Ross,We'll be there for you...(some could actually give you economical support)

I was fairly surprised here. You made the trailer sound as if it was almost horrible, but in all actuality I consider it to be very professional and very well put together.

Anyway, I've been wondering whats been going on.

Jesus Christ 32 hours? I guess that's what you have to do. Especially since it's your job.

Don't be too hard on yourself though. You're doing a great job with the videos Ross.

~Brianna

Your voice is the sexiest thing ive heard since Morgan Freeman

Ross man stop being so F*****G hard on yourself its really not that bad But

i think you need to have a serious talk with your Boss and tell him that you need more time to do things like this

why do you need a better version its good the way it is.